The Importance Of The Thyroid Gland & The Use Of Iodine With Kate Shemirani
The thyroid secretes several hormones, collectively called thyroid hormones. The main hormone is thyroxine, also called T4. Thyroid hormones act throughout the body, influencing metabolism, growth and development, and body temperature. During infancy and childhood, adequate thyroid hormone is crucial for brain development. A healthy thyroid is necessary for a healthy body. On today’s episode of “In A Toxic World But Not Of It,” UK nurse and nutritionist Kate Shemirani explains the thyroid and ways to maintain a healthy one. We’ll also be discussing the use of iodine.
Visit Kate’s YouTube Channel
Follow Kate On Instagram & Twitter
Nurse Kate Is Providing Her Expertise For Free To Our Audience And She Recommends If You Need Good Health Products To Click Here And Support Her Work.
Be Sure To Check Out Our Other Health Products Here.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
Sons of Liberty Store: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/
Support us through a donation: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/donate
Partner with us as a Son or Daughter of Liberty: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/membership/
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media