The Sons of Liberty Protest Target For Criminal Child Grooming & Satanism (Video)
“A church that does not exist to reclaim heathenism, to fight evil, to destroy error, to put down falsehood, a church that does not exists to take the side of the poor, to denounce injustice and to uphold righteousness, is a church that has no right to be!” -Charles Spurgeon
Two weeks ago, we confronted the store manager at Target and gave him the opportunity to remove their products that are illegally promoting child grooming.
For those who are not paying attention, this is a government-backed agenda. They are pushing forth that which our laws clearly condemn (Deuteronomy 25:1).
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Obviously, they went too far. Therefore, a protest ensued (Psalm 94:16).
Friends, if Target isn’t supporting something that never has been since the beginning of time, such as “gay marriage” (Jude 1:7), then they are advocating grown adults using dressing rooms regardless if children are in them or not.
If that is not enough information to move you to action, then consider that Target also promotes satanism.
In conclusion: Just imagine, if you will, that the 86% of Americans that call themselves Christians actually took the time to hold their said representatives responsible for what they are promoting, this country would be changed in a week (James 2:14-26).
Cornelius Van Til stated: “There is not a square inch of space where, nor a minute of time when, the believer in Christ can withdraw from the responsibility of being a soldier of the cross…Satan must be driven from the field and Christ must rule.”
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media. Article by Bradlee Dean.