Time Mag’s ‘Leftist of the Year’ Calls for Putting World Leaders Up Against a Wall
Maybe parading an emotionally unstable teenage girl on stages around the world could lead to bad things?
Greta Thunberg told cheering protesters today ‘we will make sure we put world leaders against the wall’ if they fail to take urgent action on climate change.
Thunberg is claiming that she didn’t know what she was saying.
Which explains a lot.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
But even in Sweden, being put up against a wall is a bad thing.
And so is exploiting a teenage girl as a human shield, using her to push your radical political agenda, and then claiming that any criticism of her is bullying children.
This use of child soldiers is repugnant.
Decent adults, of whatever political faction, don’t send kids out to do their fighting for them.
When they do, it’s widely viewed as repulsive.
And yet the Dems have perpetrated this repugnant piece of political theater with Hogg and now Thunberg.
They use teens because they’re meant to be immune from any responsibility for the things they say or advocate.
That’s because they’re supposed to be immune from criticism.
So sure, calling for the mass murder of political opponents comes with no consequences, not for Thunberg, or the environmental groups and political factions promoting her hate speech.
Article posted with permission from Daniel Greenfield