Trump Trolls Ilhan Omar: “WE WILL NEVER FORGET!”
President Donald Trump trolled Muslim Rep. Ilhan Omar on Twitter on Friday, responding to her claim that “some people did something,” Trump tweeted, “WE WILL NEVER FORGET!” and added video to show exactly what people and what thing occurred on 9/11.
Here’s the president’s tweet.
WE WILL NEVER FORGET! pic.twitter.com/VxrGFRFeJM
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 12, 2019
Of course, the president was trolled back by people claiming that he lied about certain things that he saw and did after 9/11, but apparently, they live in a bubble and are not aware that even the mainstream lying media have fact checked Trump and discovered he was telling the truth.
As I previously reported, it’s not just Omar, but also Muslim Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) who joined the chorus of taqiyya to defend Muslims, that’s the “some people,” and whitewash 9/11, that’s the “something.”
Already, the president’s tweet has caused the unhinged Hollywood types like Alyssa Milano, who also lives in a echo chamber to respond.
“What in the actual f*ck!? Is this real life?! We all need to report this tweet. We can not normalize this behavior. Help me process this. Please.” she tweeted.
For a woman that demands free speech and justice, she sure does seem to be tyrannical when it comes to other people’s speech and justice. How about some justice regarding this woman that I’ve tweeted to you, which you remain absolutely silent on?
- Florida: Buying & Selling for Profit The Right to Sue a Rape Victim – The Deanna Williams Story
- Judge Tossed Right To Sue Rape Victim – Florida Attorneys Still Pursue Her, Threaten Arrest
- Rape Victim Pursued By Attorney, Who Bought Right To Sue Her, Threatened With Arrest Within 24 Hours – Here’s Why
- Rape Victim Claims Gloria Allred Failed To Honor Agreement – Now She Faces Threats Of Arrest & Judgments Of Over $1 Million
- Why Did The Florida Judicial System Render A Final Judgment Against A Rape Victim Without Giving Her Time To Defend Herself?
- What Do Gloria Allred & A Florida Judge Busted In A Prostitution Sting Have In Common?
- Ousted Oklahoma Judge Turned Florida Attorney Michael Chionopoulos Involved In Possible Malpractice In Depriving Rape Victim Of Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars
- 1 Person Now Dead In Case Against Rape Victim – When Will Governor DeSantis, the Attorney General & Florida Bar Intervene?
- Did Florida Governor & Sean Hannity Drop Support Of Florida Sheriff Carmine Marceno Because He Abused His Power To Pursue Women For Sex & Wanted His Baby Murdered?
I’m guessing we won’t hear anything from Milano on that, nor an apology for her callous behavior towards the families of the victims of 9/11.
While many responding to Trump were hysterical and completely oblivious to what Omar was actually doing, some did come to the president’s aid.
How can anyone attempt to diminish the magnitude of 9/11?
Those “Some People” that “did something” have single handily placed America on permanent guard.
We will never forget, we will never lower our guard.
— BraveHeart (@Braveheart_USA) April 13, 2019
One person tweeted a sobering reminder, “Unfortunately, I think we FORGOT!”
Unfortunately, I think we FORGOT! pic.twitter.com/miMI5vMddB
— Laura Barbarino ⭐️ (@ParkAveSJC) April 13, 2019
While Trump is right on the issue of not forgetting what occurred, the problem is that much has been done to enable at least one country that had a big hand in 9/11, which we still are courting to this day.
…..and yet the only country known to have been involved with 9/11 was SAUDI ARABIA.
— Joseph Carrión (@JoeCarrion2) April 13, 2019