UK: Conservative Party Suspends Councillor For Posting Article From Jihad Watch On Facebook
“It is alleged that Coun Derek Bullock, who represents Hulton ward on Bolton Council , posted an article from anti-Muslim activist Robert Spencer’s ‘JihadWatch’ on Facebook.”
Here again we see, as we always see, an establishment outlet uncritically repeating Leftist/Islamic supremacist talking points. It is not “anti-Muslim” to oppose jihad violence and Sharia oppression. If it were, it would have been “anti-German” to oppose Nazism.
Anyway, the Manchester Evening News doesn’t dare specify which Jihad Watch article the hapless Bullock shared. This is for two reasons:
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
1. If it did share the article, it, too, could be accused of “Islamophobia,” and that could be suicide in today’s shattered, staggering, dhimmi Britain.
2. If it did share the article, people would see that the article was true, accurate, inoffensive, and innocuous, and that the Conservative leaders who suspended Bullock were fools, cowards, and betrayers of the British people. Can’t have that. And so Bullock has to take the fall.
“Conservative councillor suspended over ‘Islamophobic’ Facebook post,” by Thomas George, Manchester Evening News, March 5, 2020:
A Conservative councillor has been suspended from the party amid claims of Islamophobia.
It is alleged that Coun Derek Bullock, who represents Hulton ward on Bolton Council , posted an article from anti-Muslim activist Robert Spencer’s ‘JihadWatch’ on Facebook.
In response to an article about former party chair Baroness Sayeeda Warsi, he reportedly added: “She’s been a cuckoo in the nest!”
In another post, from February 2015, he is shown to have shared a Daily Mail article under the headline ‘Number of Muslim children in England and Wales doubles in a decade’, adding the comment ‘the clock is ticking’.
The comment was made prior to Coun Bullock being elected to the council in May 2019.
It is one of several incidents detailed in a dossier complied by campaign group Hope Not Hate.
It found what it called Islamophobic social media posts by more than twenty Conservative officials and activists, including six sitting councillors….
A Conservative Party spokesperson said: “All those found to be party members have been suspended immediately, pending investigation. The swift action we take on not just anti-Muslim discrimination, but discrimination of any kind is testament to the seriousness with which we take such issues.”
Article posted with permission from Robert Spencer