Vaxxidents: Those Injected With Experimental COVID Jab Now Becoming A Threat To Public Health & Safety
Those taking the experimental COVID injections have not only put their own health and well-being at risk but are now putting the public at risk.
- For More Than 4 Decades, The CDC, Big Pharma & Corrupt Politicians Have Been Playing Us – Here’s The Video & Documented Evidence
- Challenging Technocensorship: Rutherford Institute Petitions Court To Prohibit Facebook From Censoring, De-Platforming COVID-19 Vaccine Critics
- Do You Remember The 60 Minutes Vaccine Fallout From 1976? Sounds Real Familiar – Fraud Then, Fraud Now! (Video)
- Update On The Escalating Harm Caused By Covid Vaccines
First, The Sons of Liberty’s health and wellness expert Kate Shemirani said that she will no longer see patients who have had the injections due to possible shedding.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
Additionally, there are things happening to people who have taken the experimental shot which have caused them to have seizures, putting others at risk on the road and elsewhere. California has such a story.
The Paso Robles Daily News reports:
The California Highway Patrol has responded with a statement regarding the accident that occurred on Highway 101 Northbound on Friday in Atascadero.
According to Officer Jose Meza of the CHP, on Thursday at 1:40 p.m. on Highway-101 Northbound, North of San Anselmo Rd, a 73-year-old driver driving a Nissan Titan suffered an unknown medical event.
Per his wife (right-front passenger), he went blank and started holding his chest. He started braking and his wife steered the vehicle to the shoulder of the road. A semi-truck clipped the Nissan as it was slowing.
The wife forced the Nissan’s gear into park and came to a stop. The driver was transported to Twin Cities Hospital, CHP reports.
According to a California Highway Patrol incident record, the driver’s spouse reported that they were on their way home from receiving a second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine. A second vehicle that was involved in the accident reportedly left the area.
- Congressman Exposes Billion Dollar Vaccine Company Ties To Facebook’s Fact Checker
- Vaccine Hustlers Can’t Keep Their Story Straight – Evangelicals, Black People & Trumpers… Who’s “Hesitating”?
- Canada: Doctor Breaks Gag Order – Tells How Experimental Moderna Injection Killed & Permanently Disabled People In His Community (Video)
- The Mockingbird Media: The Pandemic… On Television
These kinds of incidents are now being referred to as “vaxxidents.”
Are you still seriously considering taking this poison? I sure hope not.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media