Viktor Orbán: European “Migration is an Organized Invasion”
Orban is one of the few leaders in Europe who has the guts to stand against the Muslim Invasion of Europe.
Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán – the only head of state in Europe who’s been willing to take any real action to stop the ongoing migrant invasion of Europe – on Thursday spoke of the mounting migratory pressure on Hungary’s southern border.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Following a routine inspection of Hungary’s border fence with his Slovak counterpart, Peter Pellegrini, Orbán said that Hungarian authorities have started to prepare for an expected increase in the number of organized migrant caravans attempting to enter the country illegally as the weather improves, Remix News reports.
During an impromptu press conference, Prime Minister Orbán took the opportunity to express his gratitude for Slovakia’s support, saying: “This is hard work which we would have a hard time doing without help and our allies.
Orbán also took the opportunity to slam the lying, international press for broadcasting a grossly distorted image of the ongoing migration crisis which simply does not correspond to objective reality, arguing that 95 percent of newly arrived migrants are military-aged men.
“It’s forbidden to say so in Europe, but this is an organized invasion,” Orbán said.
So far this year, more than 5,000 migrants have attempted to enter Hungary illegally, with many of them showing up in large organized caravans.
The Hungarian Prime Minister has argued that the migrants are being supported by organizations that claim to be ‘humanitarian’ NGOs but which operate like people smuggling groups. These organizations have substantial financial resources and noteworthy logistical capabilities, Orbán added.
Orbán also mentioned that the Hungarian secret service was closely monitoring the situation, and from the intel that they’ve acquired it’s clear that the illegal migration is being assisted by “half-human trafficking organizations calling themselves NGOs”.
Earlier in the month, Hungarian border police managed to push back a group of 71 migrant invaders who stormed a vulnerable section of border fencing along Hungarian-Serbian.
Many believe that Europe will never fully recover from the migrant invasion.
- Italy Is DOOMED! One Look At This Boat PACKED Full of Migrants Will Make Italians SICK
- Returning from vacation, Amsterdam businessman found his property occupied by 40 migrants
- Bono: African Migrants Full of ‘Youthful Energy’ Needed to Replace ‘Senile,’ Aging Europeans
- MEP Warns UN Pact Will Flood Europe With 59 Million Migrants by 2025
- The Strange Death of Europe: Rapes and Murders Daily by Refugees
Thank God for men like Viktor Orban, who are still fighting the good fight.
I’d ask my fellow Christians to keep Europe, Hungary and Orban in your prayers.
The fight in Europe is more than economic or cultural.
It is, among other things, a fight for the survival of God’s people.
If you don’t know what happens to Christians who fall to Islamic rule, you need to do some research.
- Germany: Muslim migrant murders his sister’s Christian boyfriend to restore his family’s honor
- Norway: 4 Muslim Men Assault, Kidnap, Christian Preacher – Demand He Convert To Islam Or Be Killed
As China is concerned about Coronavirus, there is an evil that is just as deadly ripping through Europe.
And it will land here if we do not remain vigilant.
Article posted with permission from Dean Garrison