Virginia: As Trump Takes Podium Virginia Muslim Delegate Makes Irrational Protest
Trump Derangement Syndrome is real and it has apparently effected a member of the Virginia Legislature.
You have to watch this one.
Here’s Gary with the video report from our friends at Next News Network:
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
I guess Ibraheem was feeling a bit on edge.
I wonder why?
Here’s more from Gateway Pundit:
President Trump was interrupted by a Democrat member of Virginia’s House of Delegates during a speech Tuesday marking the 400th anniversary of the first meeting of the Virginia legislature in Jamestown in 1619–the first representative legislative assembly in the Western Hemisphere.
Delegate Ibraheem Samirah stood near the front of the stage facing the audience, holding several signs strung together and yelling, “Mr. President, you can’t send us back, Virginia is our home!”, as supporters of the President booed and chanted, “Trump! Trump! Trump!”
The messages on the signs read, “Go Back to Your Corrupted Home”, “Deport Hate” and “Reunite My Family And All Shattered by Systemic Discrimination”.
Samirah’s protest was peaceful and he did not resist or act out when police escorted him out of the venue. Trump did not comment about the protest during the speech.
Samirah, elected earlier this year at age 27 in a special election to represent the Northern Virginia town of Herndon, describes himself on Twitter as: “Dentist. Activist-Organizer. Representing the people of the 86th district as the youngest Virginia State Delegate & youngest American Muslim legislator anywhere”
(Note: During the campaign Samirah released a statement apologizing to his Jewish supporters for comments he made on Facebook as a college student.)
"Mr. President, you can't send us back, Virginia is our home!"
— ABC News (@ABC) July 30, 2019
Read the rest at Gateway Pundit
Relax Ibraheem, as long as you are here legally then you have nothing to worry about.
Ibraheem is here legally I assume.
I don’t know because weird things happen in Virginia:
- Virginia Lt. Governor Accused Of Rape By 2 Women Wants To Run For Governor
- Virginia Democrats Elect Their First Genocidal Jew-Hating Jihadi
- Medical School Yearbook: Virginia Governor Northam’s Page Includes Photo of Men in Blackface, KKK Robe
- Saudi Arabia Scooping Up Land in Northern Virginia
Maybe Ibraheem can hide out in the Saudi section of Virginia and learn to relax a little.
I hear they are building a really big mosque there.
But, to be fair, the Muslims in Virginia want nothing but their own piece of the American Dream:
Save your tears for Allah, when he fails to deliver your 47 virgins, Ibraheem.
Trump is doing what is right for America and you need to make sure your paperwork is in order and get out of the way.
Article posted with permission from Dean Garrison