Vladimir Putin: Impeachment Is ‘Far-Fetched, Made-Up’ & Will Fail In The Senate
Even world leaders understand what some brain-washed Americans do not.
This entire Trump impeachment is a sham.
Tim Stickings reports for The Daily Mail…
Vladimir Putin leaped to Donald Trump‘s defense today after the president was impeached, saying the claims against him are ‘far-fetched’ and ‘made up’.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
The Russian president told an end-of-year news conference that Trump was likely to survive a Senate trial after the House of Representatives voted to charge the president on two counts – abuse of power and obstruction of Congress.
Echoing the White House’s language, Putin said the ‘party that lost the election is continuing the fight by other means’.
Putin also likened the impeachment to the Robert Mueller probe into Trump’s alleged links to Russia, which threw up no hard evidence of collusion.
Support: Vladimir Putin, pictured today at a news conference in Russia, has come to Donald Trump’s defense after the US president was impeached
‘It still needs to go through the Senate, where the Republicans have a majority,’ Putin said in Moscow today.
Predicting that Trump would stay in office, he said: ‘It is hardly likely that they are going to push out of office a representative of their own party, on grounds that are absolutely made up.’
Putin added that Russia is ready to agree on a new START arms treaty with the United States, but that there has been no response to Russian proposals.
Under fire: Trump has long faced suspicion at home over his links to Putin and perhaps the most notorious moment of their relationship was the 2018 Helsinki summit (pictured) at which Trump backed up Putin’s denials of meddling in the 2016 election
The Russian leader has cast a long shadow over US politics since Russia was accused of interfering in the 2016 presidential race.
US intelligence services believe that Russia tried to help Trump win, but Trump himself has queried the findings of his own agents.
Trump has long faced suspicion at home over his links to Putin and perhaps the most notorious moment of their relationship was the 2018 Helsinki summit at which Trump backed up Putin’s denials of meddling in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.
I can’t wait for Schiff and Pelosi to get hold of this.
This is proof (not) that they must have missed something in their Russian investigation.
In their minds, Trump colludes with everyone except Democrats.
- Watch: Eric Swalwell maintains Trump colluded with Russia despite evidence to the contrary
- Despite Mueller Report, Beto O’Rourke claims Trump colluded with Russia ‘beyond the shadow of a doubt’
- Bombshell Audio: Ukraine’s Anti-Corruption Chief Admits Collusion With Clinton, NOT Trump
- Interview: Legendary Reporter Claims Trump-Russia Collusion Was “Brennan Operation – American Disinformation”
Let me remind everyone that the Democrats have plenty of evidence to show that THEY were in bed with Ukraine, not President Trump.
- Husband of House Judiciary Committee Dem, Debbie Mucarsel-Powell, ACCEPTED $700,000 From a Ukrainian Oligarch
- Ukraine News Agency: Ukraine MPs Demand Trump & Zelensky Investigate $7.4 Billion Money Laundering Scheme Under Obama Admin
- Ukrainian Officials Release Hunter Biden’s Records: 46 Payments From Burisma, Totaling Over $3.1 Million
- $29,000,000+ Tied The Clintons to Ukraine
Democrats sure have had a lot of financial dealings with the country that they claim Trump colluded with.
What a bunch of BULL!
Article posted with permission from Dean Garrison