War Censorship: The Official Narrative Is Already Crafted
The official narrative has already been created, and anything that goes against that will be censored. Google and Meta have announced that they will be censoring Russian media outlets.
The head of global affairs said on Monday that they will be restricting access to Russian media outlets, such as RT, Sputnik, and Tass. This will go into effect across the European Union. Only one side of the story will prevail, and the ruling classes have already decided what you are going to believe.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
“For the past decade, Russian authorities have used a web of vague laws and flimsy pretexts to intimidate and harass independent and dissenting voices,” said Hugh Williamson, Europe, and Central Asia director at Human Rights Watch. “Now they are bluntly imposing censorship combined with a false narrative that they demand everyone must parrot.”
That sounds eerily like what Facebook (Meta), Twitter, and Google are doing in the United States. Interesting…