Was The Corrupt Business Of Child Protective Services The Reason For The Murder Of Nancy Schaefer & Her Husband?
Nancy Schaefer was a Georgia State Senator from 2004 till 2008. However, she was outspoken on the corruption that existed in her own state and across the corruption, especially when it came to human trafficking of children. Many believe that her murder and the murder of her husband were the results off her boldness in exposing the corrupt business of Child Protective Services (CPS).
According to the Atlanta Constitution Journal, in a piece dated April 4, 2010:
It is a mystery that may never get a satisfactory answer.
It will be discussed a while longer at kitchen tables, in chat rooms and other places where people ask questions. The names of the dead will resurface when cops discuss cases that stick with them. The funeral programs will be tucked away for someone else to find.
And when they turn up, so will the old questions. What happened? Why did he kill his wife of 52 years? What did the notes say?
Here’s what police say:
On March 26, Bruce Schaefer, 74, a longtime Atlanta stockbroker who’d retired to his boyhood mountain haunts, shot his sleeping wife, Nancy Schaefer, 73, a former state senator and a conservative political activist. Then he turned the .38-caliber handgun on himself.
The Schaefers were dead when their daughter found them in the bedroom of their Habersham County home. Investigators discovered a suicide note, as well as notes to each of the couple’s five children.
The Georgia Bureau of Investigation, which is investigating the case, is emphatic.
“This is as clear-cut a case of murder-suicide as you’ll see,” said spokesman John Bankhead. The state agency will close out its investigation after doing a few more interviews and running some toxicology tests — standard procedure in death cases, said Bankhead.
So case closed — or nearly.
And yet, people talk. They talk about a twosome that was rarely apart, about a woman who achieved renown for her unapologetic stands against abortion and overzealous child protective services. They talk about her husband, who tried, but never managed, to ignore his wife’s critics as effectively as she.
People talk, and they wonder.
The piece concluded:
Conspiracy-mongers have been busy, too. The Schaefers, they suggest, paid the price for their conservative convictions and were silenced by shadowy forces. Whoever shot Nancy, they maintain, also shot Bruce.
Web sites buzz with comments about a reputed cover-up. A Facebook page, “We Demand An Extensive Investigation On The Death of Senator Nancy Schaefer,” had 988 fans Thursday afternoon. Friday morning, it had 1,116.
The people who may have the best idea of what happened, the couple’s children, are remaining quiet. Police won’t say much, either.
So people wonder, and talk. Mysteries with no satisfactory answers, like empty rooms, attract odd things.
Think what you may, but in the end, if you are going to out people who are so calloused as to trafficking children away from their parents, don’t think you aren’t going to be facing the forces of darkness.
There were problems with the account of the Schaefers’ murders, just like there were in the Vince Foster “suicide” and the Jeffrey Epstein “suicide.”
MarkCrispinMiller.com also questioned the murders.
“The recent death of Nancy Schaefer, former Georgia State Senator, and, most recently, President of the Georgia Eagle Forum of Georgia, has stirred some serious controversy. As a state senator, Nancy had become aware of extensive use of the Georgia Child Protection Services to allegedly kidnap children for profit, sexual exploitation, and, perhaps, other forms of abuse.
When she tried to get this problem exposed and addressed through the Georgia legislature, her fellow legislators acted to silence her efforts and, as promptly as possible, cause her to be defeated in her third term re-election effort. Undeterred and understanding the gravity of this unpublicized epidemic and the deep damage it was doing to children and families and our country, Nancy became President of the Georgia Eagle Forum and continued her efforts to get this issue addressed.
Because she was the only prominent advocate for this cause, families from all over Georgia came to her with the stories and evidence of the nightmares they had been going through, while agonizing that they could get no one but her to listen. She was in possession of damaging and dispositive information associated with prominent people in Georgia who had participated in and “benefited”, in one or another, from the activities of this “human trafficking” operation. If you understand the history of this kind of thing, you will recognize that she would have had enough information to put “important people” in jail.
On Thursday, March 26, it was reported that Nancy (73) and her husband Bruce (74) were found dead in their bed, her having been shot in the back while asleep, and he having been shot in the chest, and that there was a gun lying near him. Also found in the home was a four page “suicide letter”, purportedly from Bruce Shaefer.”
Furthermore, the site went on to point out some interesting facts:
Both Habersham County and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation began investigating the case as a “murder suicide” rather than the more obvious murder made to look like suicide”. Like so many people, I have known former Sen. Nancy Schaefer for 15 years and spoken to several people who know her better than I do. They believe
that the “murder suicide” theory is highly unlikely for any one of the following reasons:
1. It is totally against Nancy Schaefer’s consistently strong commitment to the sanctity of life principles that she has fought so valiantly to uphold;
2. Nancy and her husband, Bruce, have five children and more than a dozen grandchildren who they would not choose to leave behind so abruptly;
3. Bruce’s problem with cancer was corrected and under control so there was no reason to end
his life as one senator tried to imply;
4. Nancy or Bruce would not likely agree to commit such an act that violates the fundamental principles of their Christian faith;
5. Bruce was retired and the couple did not appear to be in any type of dire financial crisis that would lead them to commit such acts;
6. Bruce and Nancy knew that her sister who had Alzheimer’s disease needed her to help take care of her;
7. Friends who knew the couple best state that Bruce would simply not have the capability to
kill his wife;
8. Nancy was dedicated, as a national leader, to help needy people overcome abuse within
Child Protective Services organizations;
9. Nancy was actively exposing corruption within the Department of Family & Child Services (DFCS) including actions by the DFCS director in the county where she lived.
10. Nancy knew that she was needed in the fight against child sex slave trafficking in Atlanta
which has one of the highest activity rates in the country;
11. Bruce was highly supportive of Nancy’s work for decades and would have little or no reason
to suddenly try to kill her at such a critical juncture in her career.
Specifically in Georgia, former Senator Nancy Schaefer had found during the last few years that:
· DFCS in Georgia housed children in a foster home with a known pedophile who molested
· DFCS in Habersham County failed to remove six children from a home where they are being abused and tortured.
· DFCS in Georgia turned two girls over to a California father who had a pornographic video business.
Nancy Schaefer was also interviewed extensively by talk show host Alex Jones about corruption in Child Protection Services nationally. A multi-part series of her interview and an Eagle Forum presentation can be found on You Tube here:
In addition, Senator Schaefer led opposition to HB582 and SB304, two bills introduced by fellow Republicans that would have likely resulted in increasing child sex slave trafficking. These bills would have made it legal for teenagers to participate in certain illicit acts. The bills effectively removed the legal authority that police now have to pick teenagers up and get them into protective custody so that they can no longer be pimped for those acts.
As President of Georgia Eagle Forum, Nancy Schaefer planned to be in Alabama this weekend for an Eagle Forum convention. Instead she chose to stay in Georgia to develop new information that would have further exposed corruption in DFCS and beyond. Many Eagle forum members who were close to Sen. Schaefer were aware of her courageous efforts. None of them believe that either she or her husband was involved in any type of suicide.
Thought Crime Radio posed a few questions surrounding the murders.
More information is gradually coming to light about the couple’s financial troubles that may have led to the tragedy but several points have fostered doubt:
- The Schaefer’s were receiving death threats that had accelerated;
- There was no indication from Bruce Schaefer of him being under any kind of stress that would cause him to commit such an uncharacteristic act right up to the eve of their death;
- Nancy Schaefer was completing a video exposing the lack of oversight in Georgia’s Department of Family and Child Services (DFCS) as well as Child Protective Services (CPS) nationally
I spoke at some length with the video producer, William “Wilky” Fain. Both he and other friends of the family corroborate that Bruce had complained of investment losses and they had just received a foreclosure notice on the magnificent home they owned. They had put their home up for sale a couple months earlier but had been unable to sell it or another property in such a down market.
Still, many of the couple’s friends question whether their financial condition was really severe enough to warrant such an uncharacteristic drastic action. Burning psychological questions remain such as:
1. Why would Bruce decide to kill himself and his wife because he received a foreclosure notice on a home that they had already decided to sell two months earlier?
2. Why would Bruce consider the couple’s financial situation so severe when their assets still appeared to exceed their secured property debt by several hundred thousand dollars?
3. If Bruce was under financial stress, why did he not show any signs of it up to an including the eve of the couple’s death?
4. If Bruce was under financial stress why wouldn’t he seek help from any or all of his five grown children who loved him and would have wanted to help?
5. Why would Bruce decide to deprive both he and Nancy of seeing the grandchildren who they loved so dearly grow up?
6. Why would Bruce knowingly take a drastic action that would devastate the children and grandchildren who loved him so much?
7. Why would Bruce, who was so highly supportive of Nancy’s efforts for decades, including her CPS/DFCS work, decide to kill her just at the peak of one of her most important works?
8. Why would Bruce commit such an act that was so against his faith and completely out of character for him according to those who know him best?
9. Why would Bruce jeopardize any chance of the family collecting life insurance benefits by committing suicide and killing his wife? (Source.)
Finally, the most damning thing that Mrs. Schaefer put out was a document titled The Corrupt Business of Child Protective Services. Read this, and consider that in March of 2020, it will have been a decade since the deaths of Mrs. Schaefer and her husband. Who and what have benefited from their deaths? CPS still advances, child trafficking is growing worse, parental rights are being violated in a corrupt system and families are being torn apart. But to this day, the official story remains that these two people were engaged in a murder/suicide that no one who knew them believes.
Read the text of Schaefer’s report below.
Here’s my friend Jim White at Northwest Liberty News with more.
Senator Nancy Schaefer paid the ultimate price for standing up to Child Protective Services. On today's broadcast, I will review her research and read from her groundbreaking article entitled, "The Corrupt Business of Child Protective Services" Secure E-mail: NWLNews@protonmail.comFB Page: northwestlibertynewsTwitter: @nwLibertyNewsWebsite: http://northwestlibertynews.comNetwork: http://redstatetalkradio.comSupport the show:https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-truth-in-newshttps://northwestlibertynews.com/support-independent-news/ http://omnistraw.comhttp://patriotprepared.comhttp://themorganreport.comhttp://tamarmedia.com
Posted by NorthWest Liberty News on Thursday, September 19, 2019
Article posted with permission from Sons Of Liberty Media