Washington Post Op-Ed Contributor Mohammed Ali al-Houthi Ordered Deaths Of 26 Journalists In Yemen Jihad
In rushing to show how much they oppose the Saudis after their killing of their pro-jihad “journalist” Jamal Khashoggi, the Washington Post has embraced Iran, its clients the Houthis, and the Shi’ite jihad.
“WashPo contributor Mohammed al-Houthi pictured with rifle in past interviews,” Al Arabiya, November 11, 2018 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):
Users on Twitter were able to unearth past photos and videos of Mohammed Ali al-Houthi, the controversial Yemeni militant leader who published an op-ed piece on the Washington Post, showing him with his gun as he conducted televised interviews.
Article posted with permission from Robert Spencer
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN