“We Don’t Need No Education!” Oregon’s Queer Governor Signs Bill To Remove Reading, Writing & Math Requirements For High School Students To Help “Students Of Color”
First off, the school system in Oregon is completely unconstitutional. Second, the kids there are not receiving a true education anymore than they would at any public school in the united States. They are receiving indoctrination. Still, one would think that the monopolizers of “education” would at least put up a pretense of caring about excellence in academics. Unfortunately, that is the furthest thing from Oregon’s queer governor.
- Oregon Governor Considers Releasing 400 Prisoners Because Of COVID
- Judge: Oregon Governor’s Lockdown Is “Null & Void”
- Criminal Counter Suit May Expose Criminal Conspiracy in LaVoy Finicum Murder, Including Oregon Governor
- Oregon: State Senator Calls Special Session ‘Illegitimate’ & Governor’s Tyranny “Campaign Against The People & Children Of God” – Removes Masks In Protest & Declares Tyrants “False Authorities” (Video)
Oregon Governor Kate Brown quietly signed a bill last month that removed the requirement for graduating high school children in the state to be proficient in reading, writing, and math, in an effort to aid “students of color.”
Brown signed Senate Bill 744 on July 14, but did not issue a press release or hold a ceremony to mark the occasion, instead opting to pass the bill into law as quietly as possible, according to the Oregonian. The bill also wasn’t entered into a legislative database until two weeks after its signing – an abnormality, as bills are typically entered on the same day.
Though Brown was quiet about the bill, the governor’s deputy communications director, Charles Boyle, told the Oregonian that suspending the reading, writing, and math proficiency requirements would benefit “students of color” while the state comes up with a new set of “equitable” graduation standards.
Until then, the suspension will apparently help those who are “Black, Latino, Latina, Latinx, Indigenous, Asian, Pacific Islander, [or] Tribal.”
Boyle said that “leaders from those communities have advocated time and again for equitable graduation standards, along with expanded learning opportunities and supports.” However, lawmakers reportedly have not passed any actual concrete support this year to help those groups.
Any new graduation requirements that do pass will reportedly not take effect until 2027, meaning five years of classes could graduate without needing to demonstrate proficiency in three basic areas.
Oregon Republicans attempted to push back against the bill, with Oregon House Minority Leader Christine Drazan arguing that it would “lower our expectations for our kids” at a time when “we have had this year of social isolation and lost learning” due to Covid-19. They were unsuccessful, however, as the Democrat-controlled legislature overwhelmingly supported the move.
Gov. Kate Brown signed a law to allow Oregon students to graduate without proving they can write or do math.
This is insane. https://t.co/mYrkyuVbLl
— Vic DeGrammont (@votedegrammont) August 10, 2021
Florida Republican congressional candidate Vic DeGrammont called the bill “insane,” while Oregon’s Senate Republicans wrote, “This was perhaps the worst bill that passed this session and Democrats can’t come up with a good reason for it.”
Politician and commentator Barrington Martin II – who has been a Democratic Party candidate in several Georgia elections – said that while the bill was aimed at giving “struggling races a shot,” all it does is set them up for failure. “The road to hell is indeed paved with good intentions,” he wrote.
- Oregon: As Citizens Face Or Jail For Not Wearing Masks, Brownshirt State Troopers Side With Tyrant Governor Kate Brown (Video)
- Oregon: Governor Sends Police to Arrest Republican Reps Fleeing State To Avoid Climate Change Vote
- Oregon: Governor Who Conspired With Obama Admin To Murder American Patriot Signs Bill Granting State’s Electoral Votes To National Popular Vote Winner
- Businesses Must Review Proof Of Vaccination To Drop Mask, Distance Requirements – What Would You Expect From A Backwards Bi-Sexual Governor?
- Freedom-Loving, Anti-Lockdown Protesters Force Their Way Into Oregon Capitol
Why the0 people of Oregon put up with this criminal degenerate is beyond me. But they are suffering abuses at her hands because they fail to deal lawfully with her and her crimes.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media