What Every American Must Be Made Aware: Administrative Policy – Everything That This Plandemic Is Premised Upon Circumvents-Undermines The U.S. Constitution
“A Law repugnant to the Constitution is void.” -Marbury vs. Madison
We all know that the U.S. Constitution is the final say in all matters of law (Exodus 20; Deuteronomy 25:1; Article VI, Section 2-Supremacy Clause).
We should also know that everything that this “plandemic” is premised upon is, in fact, circumventing the U. S. Constitution and its enumerated laws.
It circumvents the legislative, the executive and the judicial branches.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Therefore, it is a pretended authority that they are pushing through which these conspirators premised upon something called administrative law (Jeremiah 11:9).
Pretend: “not really what it is represented as being; used in a game or deception.” –Websters 1828 dictionary
In other words, these are policies that do not follow law. In fact, the problem that they are having is that these said policies undermine the law which renders their policies “null and void.”
According to the Declaration of Independence, our rights come from God, and those who serve “We the People” derive “their just powers from the consent of the governed.” It is delegated from the people to their representatives.
What is happening is that those who derive delegated authority from “We the People,” namely our said representatives, are taking that delegated authority from “We the People” and illegally handing it over to special interest groups who then pretend that they are a law unto themselves (Luke 22:48).
It may look like law, have the color of law, but I am telling you that it is NOT law. It is lawlessness (Psalm 94:20).
It may look like a duck; it may quack like a duck, but it is not a duck and neither is their pretended authority actual authority when it comes to the law (2 Corinthians 11:14-15).
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media. Article by Bradlee Dean.