What Just Happened To A London Cop Is The Very Reason We’ll Never Let You Take Our Guns
The UK is a mess and the lack of guns, coupled with growing cultural diversity just ended badly for a police officer.
Before we go on, let’s first provide some good news.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
The police officer survived, despite what the above tweet implies.
He is recovering and likely to live after being struck in the head by a machete:
The family of a police officer who was attacked with a machete say they are “overwhelmed” by messages of support.
PC Stuart Outten, 28, was stabbed as he tried to stop a van suspected of having no insurance in Leyton, east London, in the early hours of Thursday.
The Met Police officer Tasered his assailant despite receiving multiple stab wounds to his head and body.
Muhammad Rodwan, 56, of Luton, has appeared at Thames Magistrates’ Court charged with attempted murder.
Mr Rodwan, who is British and of no fixed address, is also charged with possessing an offensive weapon.
He has been remanded in custody and will appear at the Old Bailey on 6 September.
The court heard PC Outten was in a serious but stable condition in hospital.
PC Outten, who has about a decade of police experience, suffered a wound to the side of his head which required stitches and needed an operation to a hand injury caused while trying to fend off the attack.
So a COP in the UK, stops someone for a traffic violation and gets hacked by a machete…
And they want us to just turn over our guns in America, so they can protect us?
It’s NOT going to happen…
Several UK sources are reporting that Outten was able to taser the suspect after being struck with the machete.
Otherwise, the ending may not have been so encouraging.
Yesterday I reported that an ARMED firefighter probably saved another mass shooting from happening in Springfield, Missouri.
Where do you feel safer?
- A place where only criminals, and not even cops, carry guns or
- a place like Springfield Missouri where a brave off-duty firefighter was able to stop a shooting and hold a suspect until police arrived?
No one is taking our guns and, with all due respect, that includes you Mr. President.
Here are some examples of the 2nd amendment saving lives:
- Meet Glendon Oakley: The Good Guy with a Gun Who Saved Kids in El Paso
- Man Tries to Kidnap 5-Year-Old Girl – Mom Pulls a Gun
- Florida: Armed Citizen Takes Out Shooter at Children’s Event — VIDEO
- Guns Were Used To Save Countless Lives In July
The UK is insane.
Who would want to live in a place where even the good guys don’t carry guns?
Prayers please for Stuart Outten and his family…
Article posted with permission from Dean Garrison