White House Prepares for EMP That Would “Wipe Out Power, Render Cellphones and Internet Useless”
Every prepper knows about the possibility – even eventuality – of an EMP attack, and most have taken some basic precautions.
Nearly everyone admits that such an event would take out the grid, and leave the mass population without power, food, water and other essential services, triggering riots, chaos and mass death within days and weeks.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
A number of people in Congress, Homeland Security, the Pentagon and now the White House are strategizing for the big one, and war gaming out how to protect their critical infrastructure, and perhaps salvage mainstream society as well.
The Daily Mail reports:
The U.S. government are preparing for a catastrophic solar flare which could wipe out power across the world for months.
The massive electromagnetic pulse (EMP) from solar flares could wipe out power grids, bringing an end to modern civilization as we know it as cellphones, credit cards and the internet were rendered useless.
In the U.S, alone researchers estimate the cost on the fragile economy would be up to $2.6 trillion, according to a 2008 National Academy of Sciences study.
The report warned that power outages after an extreme solar storm could last months or even longer if it wiped out the transformers.
A catastrophic solar storm came terrifyingly close in 2012… With scientists predicting a 12 per cent chance that one could hit by 2022, the White House is preparing a contingency plan.
Perhaps the real reason the White House is preparing is to guard against the growing tensions with Russia and China, both of whom have been testing some new EMP weapons and other sophisticated gadgets. Any nation or terrorist group with a nuke could potentially also set off an EMP.
Then again, it could be the equally threatening potential for a massive and “catastrophic” solar flare to render electromagnetic pulse damage.
Solar flares are shown in the video below:
They know something is coming… and so do you. Are you as ready as you could be?