Whoopi Compares Right to Celebrate Christmas with Right to Murder Unborn (Video)
I was surprised to hear that Whoopi Goldberg defended the right of Christians to celebrate Christmas.
It is very clear from her political rants that she has no claim on Christian beliefs. But, I have heard, Whoopi vehemently defends the Christians’ right to celebrate Christmas openly. But there was one problem: how she went about this defense.
In a truly bizarre leap of logic, film star Whoopi Goldberg has compared the right to observe the feast of Christmas with a woman’s purported right to have an abortion.
On Tuesday’s episode of The View on ABC, Goldberg argued with the other co-hosts regarding the separation of church and state, and people’s right to celebrate Christmas and publicly display Nativity scenes to mark the Christian holiday.
Out of nowhere, Goldberg brought up abortion, claiming that the celebration of Christmas is “the same conversation with a woman’s right to choose.”
“What I do with my body is my right. It is not your right to tell me,” she said. “The same thing is it’s – if you believe in Christmas, it’s not my right – you know, I grew up and – and, you know, kids who didn’t go to Catholic school had Christmas and they – we never knew what their religions were, but we hung ‘cause it was Christmas holiday.”
The problem is clear to see, at least for most people. The right to worship God as our consciences lead us can in no way be compared to our right to kill our children for convenience. A woman can set out a Nativity Scene in her yard, but this does not mean that she can have a doctor knock off her baby before it is born.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
The lack of critical thinking her is utterly sad. Watch for yourself.
Article reposted with permission from Constitution.com. Article by Michael Ware.