Will the GOP Platform be More Conservative This Year?
For decades, we have heard that the Republican Party was pro-life. Their candidates have promised to stand against abortion. All the while, they do little to nothing about the murder of the unborn. They limit the age of the murdered, and then only temporarily. But there may be a change coming.
Christian News reports:
In what is being called the most pro-life platform to date, the Republican Party’s platform committee agreed on Tuesday to adopt language calling for a constitutional amendment protecting children in the womb, as well as the defunding of the abortion giant Planned Parenthood.
“The Constitution’s guarantee that no one can be deprived of life, liberty, or property deliberately echoes the Declaration of Independence’s proclamation that ‘all’ are ‘endowed by their Creator’ with the right to life,” it reads. “Accordingly, we assert the sanctity of human life and affirm that the unborn child has a fundamental right to life which cannot be infringed.”
This would make clear that the Constitution is protecting all life, not just the lives of the born. It will mean a return to the understanding that abortion is murder. Unless we see this and stop it, we are doomed to face God’s wrath. If this amendment were to make it through the long process, it would effectively make all abortion illegal.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
The attempt to defund institutions such as Planned Parenthood would make it harder to sustain the murder factories run by them. The abortion option would be removed from the table for many, as the cost to maintain and operate the clinics would fall solely to the patient.
This is a move in the right direction, even though it may be too little. Once again, until we are intolerant of any abortion, we will never stop this heinous practice.
Article reposted with permission from Constitution.com