Women’s March In DC Drops By 98% In 2 Years!
Remember when The D.C. Women’s March was a big news story? Now it seems to be just an event that is struggling to survive.
- Women’s March Speaker Kidnapped, Raped & Tortured Man to Death
- Women’s March Attendees Show Themselves to be Fools
The Women’s March took place on Saturday but made much less noise than past years as its number of participants continues to fall precipitously. According to the National Park Service permit, there were fewer than 10,000 Washington, D.C. marchers this weekend, while last year saw about 100,000, and the year before that — the inaugural year of the Women’s march — a half-million protesters took part.
There were also “sister marches” in other U.S. cities which, according to reports, also attracted fewer participants than past years.
We rose up today to demand our elected officials step up and join us in building a just, bold vision for our country where climate justice, reproductive freedom, and immigrants’ rights are not up for debate. And it was powerful. #WomensMarch2020 #WomenRising
— Women's March – Text WOMENSWAVE to 44310 (@womensmarch) January 18, 2020
The demonstrators identified three main reasons for their march this year: advocacy for abortion access, increased immigration, and action on climate change. Also, as each other year, opposition to President Trump featured prominently in the protests.
The women’s march broke from their planned route to go to the Trump hotel.
And do this 👇🏻
— Joshua Potash (@JoshuaPotash) January 18, 2020
— Remove Trump #SwarmTheSenate (@Remove_TrumpNow) January 18, 2020
Amid numerous claims of anti-Semitism among Women’s March leadership, the group has recently seen dwindling support, the resignation of multiple leaders, and abandonment from sponsors — including the AFL-CIO, Center for American Progress, Emily’s List, and National Resources Defense Council.
There were also no speakers at event this year, in sharp contrast to previous marches which featured speeches from famous activists and celebrities including Scarlett Johansson, America Ferrera, Michael Moore, Cecile Richards, Ashley Judd, Van Jones, and Kamala Harris.
With causes like increased immigration, climate change and removing Trump it is actually surprising that close to 10,000 attended.
In all fairness, we haven’t moved the needle much on the abortion debate in recent years.
People are waking up to the open borders and climate change scams, however.
- Greta Thunberg: An Actress That’s As Fake As The Climate Change Hoax
- Almost 17,000 People Have Now Reported Ilhan Omar to Immigration Authorities
- Illegal Immigration’s Poster Child: 5-time deported illegal alien arrested for kicking 4-month-old baby to death
- Climate Change? Nearly 200 People Arrested Across Australia For Deliberately Starting Bushfires
- Video: Weather Channel Founder John Coleman DESTROYS Global Warming Myth
Democrats need new causes.
Their current causes are worn out.
How about taxpayer-funded breast implants?
Color me sexist but we can pay for men to become women so, why not?
- Child Abuse: Oregon Now Allowing 15-Year-Olds to Undergo Sex Change Surgeries without Parental Consent at Tax Payer Expense
- Obama Appointed Judge Rules California Taxpayers Must Foot 100k Sex Change Bill for Convicted Murderer
- Appeals court upholds inmate’s right to have taxpayer-funded sex change surgery
I’ll tell you why not…
Because women are beautiful just the way God created them.
The actions and attitudes of these women are despicable, however.
Why did 490,000 leave the march?
Because they likely saw the ugliness of it.
Also, they couldn’t convince Caitlyn Jenner to speak this year, so that likely put a damper on things. 😉
Article posted with permission from Dean Garrison