You Take The Pictures, I’ll Create The War: Iran Posts Fake Photos Of Attack
Is CNN expanding its news to Iran?
This is just more evidence of how news agencies worldwide all seem to have their own agendas.
The image of the attack tweeted by Iran’s Fars News Agency is actually a picture they gave to news agencies in 2017 when Iran struck ISIL targets in Syria. (See related Guardian story from the 2017 strike.)
Geez America, where have we seen this before?
- FAKE NEWS Alert: ABC News Uses 2017 Footage from a Kentucky Military Show to Depict Current Fighting in Syria
OK so maybe it wasn’t CNN.
Iran probably wouldn’t let CNN anywhere near their country.
They are an AMERICAN embarrassment, not an IRANIAN embarrassment.
Here’s more from Gateway Pundit:
Iranians were heard shouting, “Allahu Akbar!” as the missiles were fired off.
As reported earlier by Kristinn Taylor Iran fired off several missiles at US bases in Iraq on Tuesday following the funeral of Qassem Soleimani.
A journalist from Iran’s Tasmin News Agency posted a photo of a missile launch with the translated caption, “Urgent /// Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim begins to avenge the firing of Iranian ballistic missiles at the Iraqi base in Iraq, which is home to US forces.”
The Iranian regimes official news agency Fars News reported on the missile attacks calling it “hard revenge” for Soleimani’s death.
The Iranian Students News Agency (IRNA) posted an alleged photo of Al-Assad Airbase.
— Faisal Maramazi (@fmaramazi) January 7, 2020
The photo is actually from a 2019 report on Gaza.
The photo is NOT from al-Assad airbase.
Via Heshmat Alavi.
Iranian state media are posting this image claiming missiles have struck Ain Al Assad.
This is image is from Gaza. pic.twitter.com/zT0qC7OOsF
— Heshmat Alavi (@HeshmatAlavi) January 7, 2020
More at Gateway Pundit…
Iran seems to be taking cues from American Media’s playbook, or maybe it’s the other way around?
- Fake News Alert: NYTimes writer literally makes up a quote Trump’s decision to target Soleimani
- FAKE NEWS Cluster$&@!: Major FAKE News Outlets Publish “Breaking” False Story About 100,000 Migrant Kids in Detention- Immediately Delete it After Realizing it Happened Under OBAMA
- New York Times SLAMS Joe Biden After He Sends Out Fake News to Millions
- Another FAKE NEWS Poll from FOX Shows ALL Top Dems & Even Hillary Lead Donald Trump
- “Liar liar babushka on 🔥” — More FAKE NEWS from Syria
America should take out Fars News Agency to protect the integrity of CNN.
No one does fake news like CNN.
I’m being silly but this is just more evidence that you can’t trust anything you hear, read or see in the news.
That applies to Iran as well as America.
Article posted with permission Dean Garrison