About That “Republican” Senate Nazi Candidate
If you’re a Nazi who runs in a GOP primary you’re guaranteed unlimited media attention. And never mind the facts.
A Holocaust denier who praises Adolf Hitler and aims to “remove the Jews from power” is running as a Republican for a U.S. Senate seat out of California — and a recent poll found him in second place trailing only incumbent Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein.
Patrick Little got more support than any other Republican candidate in an April 27 SurveyUSA poll. Little polled at 18%, compared with Feinstein’s 39%. The next highest-performing GOP candidate came in at 8%.
If you think that poll is dubious, you’re correct.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
No Republican in the Senate race registered higher than 3% support in the USC/LAT survey. That includes neo-Nazi candidate Patrick Little, who emerged from obscurity after an outlier poll found that he was supported by 18% of California voters, putting him in second place behind Feinstein. The California Republican Party disavowed Little and kicked him out of its convention in San Diego earlier this month.
And Little is polling at 2%
That’s the kind of story that calls for a fact check. But Snopes did its usual fact check spam shtick by rolling out a pointless “fact check” which didn’t question anything actually under debate, but whose actual purpose was to push a narrative.
Is a Neo-Nazi Running as a Republican for the US Senate – Snopes.com
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/patrick-little-neo-nazi-california/Claim: Republican candidate for U.S. Senate in California,
Claimed by: Newsweek
Fact check by Snopes.com: True
Another reminder that Snopes just exists to amplify leftist narratives and barely does anything resembling fact checking.
Article posted with permission from Daniel Greenfield