Anarchist Group Attacks Air Force Officer with Baseball Bat While He Was Stopped in Traffic
Police in Washington State are searching for two anarchists who attacked an Air Force officer with mace and a baseball bat after a protest got out of hand.
During the protest Sept. 5, the officer was forced to stop his motorcycle by a group of anarchists, Air Force Times reports. Upon seeing that there were two confederate flags on his motorcycle, two men dressed in black and camouflage clothing jumped forward and sprayed the officer in the face with mace. They also used a baseball bat to hit him in the back. A bystander tried to intervene and help the officer, but the bystander was also sprayed with mace.
The name of the officer, who is a pilot from Joint Base Lewis-McChord, is not being released at this time. He suffered eye irritation and bruises on his shoulder and back from the baseball bat.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
The so-called peaceful protest also resulted in major damage to city hall in Olympia, Wash. Olympia police stated that while people have the right to speech under the First Amendment, the message of hatred spread at the event lead to violence against person and property.
Police said that the hate group is known locally as the “anarchists” and the two males who assaulted the officer are reportedly both approximately 6 feet 4 inches tall.
*Article by Jonah Bennett