Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Sobarkah’s Third Term: Biden Considers Rahm Emanuel For Ambassadorship
Does anyone else get the feeling the Joe Biden’s first term is Barack Obama’s third term? All of the players appear to be the same as it’s reported that Biden is eyeing “never let a good crisis go to waste” Rahm Emanuel for an ambassadorship in this new administration.
Biden is considering former Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel for a high-profile ambassadorship, potentially to China, three people with knowledge of the discussions said according to a report by NBC News. Becoming the United States’ ambassador to Japan is another option that Biden administration officials have discussed with Emanuel, one of the people with knowledge of the discussions said.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Emanuel has been neck-deep in scandals and corruption since day one as a politician, not that all other politicians aren’t at least somewhat corrupt. But Emanuel is terrible at hiding what an actual psychopath he is, famously saying “never let a good crisis go to waste” about taking basic human rights away from people.
Emanuel, who became White House chief of staff when Barack Obama took office as president, has a reputation as a sharp-tongued political street fighter. He is a tyrant who seeks power over others and isn’t ashamed to admit he wants to be the master. If you still think this is a “free country” I suggest you wake up sooner rather than later. Before much longer, we won’t be able to do anything about this totalitarian enslavement of the human race by the ruling class.
Biden is considering Emanuel for a key diplomatic position as administration officials look to fill dozens of vacancies in capitals across the world, with decisions expected in coming weeks. A tyrant for every position.
Another person familiar with the discussions said Emanuel’s name had also been floated internally for U.S. ambassador to Israel. But, this person said, the idea was deemed unworkable because of Emanuel’s notoriously rocky relationship with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, dating to his time as Obama’s chief of staff.
Article posted with permission from Mac Slavo