Biden: Pandemic is Over, Vaccine Mandates Aren’t
We’ve long since passed the point where there’s even a pretense that pandemic policy is driven by anything other than politics. Not that long ago after a few West Coast areas tried and failed to bring back pandemic rules for the public, the whole thing is officially being mothballed.
“The pandemic is over,” Biden told “60 Minutes” from the Detroit auto show last Wednesday, the first time the even has been held since the onset of the pandemic in 2020.
“We still have a problem with COVID. We’re still doing a lotta work on it. It’s — but the pandemic is over. if you notice, no one’s wearing masks. Everybody seems to be in pretty good shape. And so I think it’s changing. And I think this is a perfect example of it.”
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Make Your Own Fulvic/Humic Acid – Use Promo Code TIM You’ll Save $$$
- Get A Great Deal On A Satellite Phone
- Gain Cell Phone Freedom With Volta Wireless and Get Your First Month For Just $9.99 With Promo Code USA1
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
Biden is declaring that the pandemic is over because he doesn’t see anyone wearing masks?
I’m a fan of Irish Democracy and it certainly worked with the lockdowns and masks, but it’s really odd that the head of a party and administration that had been relentless in treating individual choices as a threat to be stamped is citing that as evidence that things are over.
The United States is still recording an average of more than 400 deaths per day from COVID-19, according to New York Times data, and more than 1 million Americans have died from the virus since the pandemic began in early 2020.
But since the pandemic is over are vaccine mandates going away? There’s no sign of that.
The contractor vaccine mandate is still somewhat up in the air and the military vaccine mandate continues to be enforced. Biden’s statement will likely help legal challenges (one of those cases of his loose tongue actually paying off) but he’s continuing to purge military personnel even while claiming that the pandemic is over for political gain.
Article posted with permission from Daniel Greenfield