Biden Regime Releases LGBTQ Toolkit Encouraging Schools To Support Student ‘Sexuality’ Clubs
The pedo party is sick, sick, sick. And our children are the prey for these predators.
Photo: Graphic created for CDC, LGBT+ Pride inclusivity for use at pride parades.
The Department of Education (ED) released an LGBTQ toolkit in June for schools and wider districts to create an “inclusive” environment, encouraging the creation of student clubs centered around Gender and Sexuality Alliances (GSA).
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
The ED’s “Toolkit for Creating Inclusive and Nondiscriminatory School Environments for LGBTQI+ Students” aims to provide school districts and wider areas with sample policies and practices they can adopt to create a “safe and supportive” environment for LGBTQ students. The toolkit encourages schools to hold student-led GSA clubs for kids to discuss “LGBTQI+ issues” and encourages the use of “gender-neutral language.”
“The U.S. Department of Education (Department) recognizes that student-led groups can be an important part of creating safe, inclusive and supportive educational environments for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and intersex (LGBTQI+) students and students with LGBTQI+ parents, friends, or family members,” the toolkit states. “The Department offers this resource to provide information about the rights students have to form and participate in Gender and Sexuality Alliances (GSAs) and other similar groups.”
The toolkit states that having a GSA creates a “safer” environment and that the school district must allow the club to be held under federal law.
Article posted with permission from Pamela Geller