California: Muslim Found With 2 IEDs In His Car
Editor’s Note: This didn’t happen in Oakland because the Muslim is still alive. In Oakland, it seems they are a bit more aggressive, like taking out unconscious men who they have a standoff with of over half an hour before shooting them and dragging them out of the car. No, in Brea, they apparently are a bit more careful, especially with an Islamic jihadi with bombs!
The Quran – inspiring Americans every day. Here is another major news story you won’t read about in the media and if you do, it’s merely Muslim mental health issues. The tables were officially turned in the wake of 9/11 — something of a macabre victory for Islam. It is those of us who speak against jihad and the horrors of Islamic apartheid, bigotry, hatred and supremacism who have been deemed the wrong, the extreme, the enemy. The triumph of sharia.
“Man Who Allegedly Had 2 IEDs in His Car in Brea Is Charged With 4 Felony Counts,” by Angela Rose Bickmann, KTLA, September 21, 2018 (thanks to Christian):
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
A Salinas man was charged with four felony counts after being found with two homemade bombs in his vehicle at a traffic stop in Brea on Tuesday night, authorities said.
Saleh Ali, 47, was charged Thursday with intent to unlawfully make a destructive device, two counts of possession of a destructive device, and the sale and transportation of a destructive device, the Orange County District Attorney’s Office announced Friday.
Brea Police Department officers pulled Ali over for having expired registration at a traffic stop in the area of South Orange Ave and Imperial Highway. Police say they found the two bombs when they checked his black Toyota Corolla.
The DA’s office described the bombs as “improvised explosive devices,” and said they were “containers covered in shrapnel.”…
Article posted with permission from Pamela Geller.