CDC Quietly Removes ‘Claim’ That Spike Protein Doesn’t ‘Last Long’ in Body After COVID Vaccine
The Center for Disease Control and Prevention is an unconstitutional agency funded with the People’s money to be used as a weapon of tyranny against us. They have manipulated and lied to the People about the CONvid-1984 and the alleged SARS-CoV-2 “virus” and “viruses” in general. They lied about masks, social distancing and the experimental shots. They tried to redefine the word “vaccine” to cover their backsides concerning the mRNA gene therapy shots they have been fraudulently referring to as “vaccines.” Yet, they are beginning to change their story. Recently, they have begun to alter what they once pontificated on concerning the experimental COVID shots.
Madhava Setty, MD has the story at The Defender.
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Make Your Own Fulvic/Humic Acid – Use Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY You’ll Save $$$
- Get A Great Deal On A Satellite Phone
- Gain Cell Phone Freedom With Volta Wireless and Get Your First Month For Just $9.99 With Promo Code USA1
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY
Between July 2021 and July 23, 2022, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention made a series of changes to its “Facts about COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines,” including adding — and then removing — a statement assuring readers the mRNA and spike protein “do not last long in the body.”
This is what the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) had to say about the mRNA vaccines last summer (July 2021):
Great! Thank you, CDC, for assuring the public that:
- The mRNA vaccines cannot give you COVID-19.
- They do not interact with our DNA.
- And our cells break down the mRNA, the programming instructions for our cellular machinery to synthesize the spike protein, “soon” after they are finished using the instructions.
Seven months after the shots were granted Emergency Use Authorization, I am sure the public was comfortably sleeping knowing that the “COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines WILL Be Rigorously Evaluated for Safety.”
Will. As in the future. As in someday soon, presumably.
Nonetheless, Americans should not be concerned about the vaccines’ safety because the CDC apparently already knew that “mRNA vaccines ARE safe and effective.”
A year later (July 22, 2022), the story had changed a wee bit:
Phew! So, good to know:
- The vaccines STILL cannot give you COVID-19. That’s good.
- They STILL do not Interact with our DNA. That’s good, too.
- The mRNA and the spike protein itself “do not last long in the body” (a few days for the mRNA and up to a few weeks for the spike protein).
I hope we can all agree that “up to a few weeks” = “not long.”
And now we know that “soon” had always meant “a few days.”
And now, “mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines HAVE BEEN Rigorously Evaluated for Safety.” Just like they promised in July 2021.
Then, as of July 23, 2022, one day later, the list of “facts” gets a bit shorter:
Hmmm … the same vaccines now:
- Cannot give you COVID-19. That’s still good.
- Do not affect/interact with our DNA. So is that.
Two out of three is STILL pretty good, right?
At least we can stop arguing about how the CDC should define “soon” and “not long.”
But why didn’t CDC officials assure us that the spike protein will “eventually” be eliminated from our bodies? Is that too big a promise?
And, it’s still a good thing that “mRNA Covid-19 Vaccines have been Rigorously Evaluated for Safety” … STILL.
The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of Children’s Health Defense.
Madhava Setty, M.D. is senior science editor for The Defender.
© 08-16-2022 Children’s Health Defense, Inc. This work is reproduced and distributed with the permission of Children’s Health Defense, Inc. Want to learn more from Children’s Health Defense? Sign up for free news and updates from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the Children’s Health Defense. Your donation will help to support us in our efforts.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media