Enraged Over Slaughter of French People, French Men Set Muslim Refugee Camp on Fire
Fire has reportedly broken out at the ‘jungle’ refugee camp in the port of Calais in the hours following the terror attacks in Paris. The anti-migrant group known as ‘The Angry of Calais’ posted videos of the inferno on Facebook.
— Daily Mirror (@DailyMirror) November 14, 2015
One video appears to show emergency services vehicles arriving at the camp, which houses around 6,000 migrants – mainly young men from Syria and North Africa.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
In recent days, tensions have been increased in the camp, with migrants frequently clashing with police.
Riot police were deployed to the site on Wednesday night who fired tear gas at protesters and arrested a number of migrants.
The situation in France is tense. Despite the situation of Muslim terrorism in Europe, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan of Turkey still threatened to implicitly increase the migrant flow of these immigrants to the EU.
Yesterday, Erdogan threatened: “What would happen if the 2.2 million Syrian refugees currently in Turkey all march to Europe?” Erdoğan said, criticizing the EU for closing its borders while his country is struggling to cope with the presence of a large number of migrants.