#EpsteinDidntKillHimself: Media & Conservatives Exist In 2 Separate Realities
The media and conservatives don’t just have fundamentally different worldviews. They exist in fundamentally different spaces.
Because of the media’s reach, it’s hard for conservatives to tune it out, meanwhile, the media doesn’t even the faintest idea of what’s going on in the conservative political cultural sphere.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Lawmaker posts cryptic Jeffrey Epstein message during impeachment hearing – The Guardian
You can guess the “cryptic” message.
Not only isn’t “Epstein didn’t kill himself” a cryptic message, but it’s been all over the place. Only the media would be surprised at its existence.
But that is typical.
The media focuses everything on spreading its narrative. And then, when it encounters a narrative from the other side, it’s outraged or baffled.
There’s nothing cryptic about “Epstein didn’t kill himself”. It’s a statement of distrust in the political system. And that’s the system that the media is part of.
Article posted with permission from Daniel Greenfield