If You Could Be Educated Enough To Bring Healing To Virtually Any Disease, Would You Do It? Now, You Can! (Video)
While I am not a doctor, don’t play one on television and didn’t spend a night in the Holiday Inn Express, I have learned quite a bit in the years I’ve been on the earth. I have many people to thank for educating me along the way, as well as the Scriptures and intuition. Many know that I discovered Chlorine Dioxide many years ago and have found it to be somewhat of a universal antidote and it is used daily in the Brown household. However, what if you could learn the health and healing properties of a plant the Creator gave us that has been demonized and criminalized by those pushing synthetic, deadly pharmaceuticals in its place? Would you be interested in learning for the sake of yourself, your family and others you might come in contact with? Well, now you can!
I’m happy to share with you a new university established by my friend Dee Mani-Mitchell, a woman who beat aggressive cancer with the help of cannabis and changing her diet. Her aim is to educate, and thereby empower people, so that they not only understand the health benefits of cannabis and how their body truly functions, but they can then help others that they know with health problems using an all natural, creation-based plant.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Make Your Own Fulvic/Humic Acid – Use Promo Code TIM You’ll Save $$$
- Get A Great Deal On A Satellite Phone
- Gain Cell Phone Freedom With Volta Wireless and Get Your First Month For Just $9.99 With Promo Code USA1
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
Dee started a company with CBD products called My Way CBD, which sells a variety of CBD products for internal and external use (You can get 5% off when you use the promo code BROWN in her store), following her understanding of how cannabis is used in the healing process and its use in her own battle against cancer. She also wrote a book about her journey in her fight against cancer titled My Way: Following the cancer brick road, from diagnosis to all clear naturally in 5 months…
She has appeared on The Sons of Liberty Radio with me on several occasions to inform people about their body’s endocannabinoid system, she has also consulted with thousands of people to aid them in treating themselves with all natural products for good health.
Now, she’s taking that knowledge and bringing others in to teach a virtual university to those who want to understand and apply the use of cannabis to themselves and others. Not only can people do this for health benefits, but they can start a business doing it as well.
Check out the videos she has produced to market the new My Way University, where you can get started and use the promo code BROWN to save 10%.
While many are fearful of cannabis, Dee says, “Fears paralyze you, knowledge frees you.”
Dee writes about her goals for the new university:
Dee Mani-Mitchell, is on a mission to build a community of lifelong learners by offering quality cannabis education about the benefits of medical cannabis.
Get access to more than 200 educational resources, health support and advice for illness/disease.
All of the cannabis courses and e-books have been developed by experts in the cannabis industry.
You will learn directly from professionals with years of experience in the areas of:
– Alternative Medicine
The goal is to empower you with knowledge to help heal yourself and your peers with the beauty of this sacred plant. The certifications will also help you launch your cannabis career in the fastest-growing industry in the world.
So, what do you get when you enroll?
- All certifications included in 1 complete educational program
- 100% online education
- Take your time and explore 300+ hrs of content
- Access Courses for 365 days
- Audio-books and e-books included
- Downloadable resources
- Monthly subscription to Cannabis World Journals Magazine
You’ll learn several things about the following:
- CANNABIS AND OBESITY
- CANNABIS CULTIVATION
- ANXIETY, DEPRESSION AND SLEEP DISORDERS
- BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
- CANNABINOIDS AND MEDICINE
- CANNABINOIDS AND HOW THEY RELATE TO THE METABOLISM
- CANNABIS AND PAIN MANAGEMENT
- CANNABIS AND SEXUALITY
- CANNABIS FOR NURSES AND OTHER MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS
- CANNABIS AND CONVENTIONAL MEDICINE
- CANNABIS AND NUTRITION
- CANNABIS, THE BUSINESS OF THE FUTURE
- DISPENSARY OPERATIONS
- ENDOCANNABINOID PHYSIOLOGY
- GLAUCOMA AND MEDICAL CANNABIS
- HEMP AND MEDICAL MARIJUANA REAL ESTATE BUSINESS CONSIDERATIONS
- MANUFACTURING TOPICALS: PRODUCTS WITH CANNABIS AND DERIVATIVES
- MEDICAL CANNABIS AND PETS
- MEDICAL CANNABIS, THE PRACTICAL APPLICATION OF CANNABINOIDS IN PRIMARY CARE
- MEDICAL CANNABIS DOSAGE
- MEDICAL CANNABIS EXTRACTION
- METABOLISM OF CANNABINOIDS
- NAVIGATING AND UNREGULATED INDUSTRY
- PHYTOCANNABINOIDS FOR CHRONIC PAIN FOR ENDOMETRIOSIS
- THE LEGAL UPDATES IN THE MEDICAL CANNABIS INDUSTRY
- THE CANNABIS PLANT AND ITS CULTIVATION
- THE REGULATION OF MEDICAL CANNABIS
- UNDERSTANDING CBD
- USES, EFFECTS AND DISPENSARIES
Dee also works with nutritionist and nurse Kate Shemirani who is also a guest every Saturday at 8am on The Sons of Liberty Radio.
If you’re interested in a taste of the kind of information that Dee will be putting out in the university, take a listen to the interviews below that I’ve conducted with her, including the first one in which she tells her story, and then consider educating yourself at MyWayUniversity.com and use promo code BROWN to save 10%.
CBD, Diet, Depression & A Really Big Update With Kate Shemirani, Dee Mani-Mitchel & Simone Plaut (Video)
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media