Are You Living Next to a Jamaat ul-Fuqra Jihad Training Camp?
There is an immediate need to demand Islamists in America be deported. Enabled by an inept and impotent Congress, President Obama has allowed Islamist non-profit organizations affiliated with the Muslim Brotherhood to thrive, fostering an integrated terrorist network in more than half of our United States.
There are more than 107 Islamist non-profit organizations in 29 statesthat financially support and are supported by the Muslim Brotherhood—and have ties to IS, Al Qaeda, the Taliban, and other terrorist groups. These organizations sponsor conferences, workshops, speakers, and materials advancing Muslim Brotherhood teachings and Islam.
Islam literally means “submission:” submission to Allah and the Qur’an. The Muslim Brotherhood’s motto is: “Allah is our objective; the Prophet is our leader; the Qur’an is our law; Jihad is our way; dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope.”
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
Through social networking and multi-media, these “non-profit” organizations reach millions of young adults, families, educators, and cultural leaders beyond their local communities, inspiring them to use “taqiyya,” Qur’an-sanctioned deceit to promote Islam as a “religion of peace.”
In addition to these organizations, the Islamist leader Fethullah Gulen is using his amassed funds of over $30 billion towards creating a worldwide Caliphate. One of his approaches has been to develop, what is now the largest charter school network in the U.S.: Gulen Charter Schools. Within the last ten years Gulen has created over 150 new schools that have enrolled hundreds of thousands of students to learn Islamist teachings about Caliphate and Shari’a law.
American taxpayers fund these charter schools. In Houston, for example, the Harmony School, a chain of more than 36 charter schools, costs taxpayers nearly $150 million per year, enrolls over 20,000 students, and has a waiting list of 30,000.
Ongoing investigations exist in several states arising from public funds being used to recruit and provide visas to faculty from Turkey and other countries instead of hiring American teachers. The FBI and the Departments of Labor and Education have been investigating Gulen since 2011.
Gulen appears untouchable. He lives on a 28-acre compound fortified with over 100 Turkish guards in the town of Saylorsburg, located in Pennsylvania’s Pocono mountains.
In addition to the non-profit organizations and charter schools, there are at least 35 documented Jamaat ul-Fuqra jihadi training camps in at least 17 states. Led by Pakistani Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani, the camps are guised as part of a tax-exempt organization, Muslims of America Inc.
Jamaat ul-Fuqra camps train followers to learn how to use weapons (illegal, un-registered, un-licensed AK-47 rifles, rocket launchers, machine guns, and C4 explosives), how to kidnap and kill Americans, and how to conduct sabotage and subversive operations.
Jamaat ul-Fuqra’s 80- acre headquarters is located in Hancock, in the Catskills of upstate New York. Known as “The Town of Islamaberg,” its leaders enforce Shari’a Law and have stockpiles of illegal weapons.
According to a 2006 U.S. Department of Justice report, Jamaat ul-Fuqra “has more than 35 suspected communes and more than 3,000 members spread across the United States, all in support of one goal: the purification of Islam through violence.” The report also states, “over the past two decades Jamaat ul-Fuqra has been linked to multiple murders, bombings and various other felonies throughout the United States and Canada.”
Confirmed Jamaat ul-Fuqra Jihadi training camps are located in:
- Alabama: Marion
- California: Baladullah, Oak Hill, Squaw Valley, Tulare City
- Colorado: Buena Vista, Trout Creek Pass (over 120 acres)
- Florida: Talahassee
- Georgia: Commerce, Macon, Mecca Circle, Wayne County, Jessup
- Massachusetts: Springfield
- Maryland: Hagerstown and Hyattsville
- Michigan: Coldwater
- New York: Binghamton, Deposit, Hancock (headquarters)
- Oklahoma: Talihina
- Pennsylvania: Philadelphia, Wayne County
- South Carolina: In York County, the 36-acre compound,“Holy Islamville,” is a self-defined Islamist village that has established its own Sharia Law based civil government.
- Tennessee: Dover
- Texas: Houston and Waco
- Virginia: Fairfax, Falls Church, Meherrin, Roanoke, and Red House (over 120 acres)
- West Virginia: Bethany
- Washington: Onalaska
Americans have every right to demand that their government, at a minimum, deport those collaborating with, funding, and training terrorists from U.S. soil.
Elected officials must explain:
- Why taxpayers are funding Islamist charter schools.
- Why terrorist groups operate under a nonprofit status, let alone at all, on American soil.
- Why Jamaat ul-Fuqra camps are not closed and Islamists are not deported.
- Why there have been no Congressional hearings (similar to Iran-Contra) to eradicate Muslim Brotherhood operatives working in the Departments of Justice and Homeland Security.
Make no mistake, President Obama’s “hope” and “change” will enable ongoing calamity. He’s never hidden his intentions. InAudacity of Hope, he wrote,
I will stand with the Muslims if the Political Wind shifts in an ugly direction.”
It’s clear where Obama stands. It’s clear the ugly direction of Islamic wind is blowing across America’s soil. What’s not clear is, who will stand with Americans?
Article posted with permission from Constitution.com. Article by Bethany Blankley.