Maoist China Survivor: School Boards & DOJ Are Using “Communist Tactics” Against Parents (Video)
A woman who survived the evil under Mao’s China and now lives in the united States spoke out about the “Communist tactics” being used by school boards to intimidate parents.
Xi Van Fleet is a parent from the Loudoun County, Virginia district.
- Chinese Immigrant Mother: Common Core is Same Communist Core I Saw in China
- Chinese Immigrant Turned Citizen Defies Obama Gun Grab: “I Will Never Be a Slave Again”
- More Than 400,000 Parents Rip Into National School Board Association For Labeling Them “Domestic Terrorists” (Video)
- School Board Claims “Governmental Immunity” As Parents Are Threatened By Biden & FBI (Video)
“When I was in China, I spent my entire school years in the Chines counter-revolution,” Fleet said. “So, I’m very, very familiar with the Communist tactics of how they divide people, how they cancel the traditional Chinese culture and how they destroy our heritage; and all this is happening here in America.”
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
She then went on to talk about the behavior of the school board and the Department of Justice labeling parents as “domestic terrorists.”
“Now, they are labeling concerned citizens like me as domestic terrorists,” Ms. Fleet said. “What that can do: You may lose your freedom. I do have a question, What’s next step is the Tienanmen Square crackdown, the next with the parents one day risked their lives just to speak out for their children? That’s why I’m here.”
“I think it’s the intimidation, no doubt about it,” Fleet continued. “You know so, they call them racists for a long time but that did not work. So, they have to upgrade to domestic terrorists, but I have to say, this will backfire if intimidation works, America has fallen a long time ago.”
Ms. Fleet said, “In China, the school, the public school, are really government school and here is the same thing that’s happening here.”
She sees how the same thing is happening here in the US.
“The radical left has already taken over our educational system,” she said. “They control the schools, the school board and other associations, such as Teacher Association and National School Board Association and they actually have been training our children to be the social justice warriors for a long time.”
- “This Is Not A Negotiation!”: School Board Served $200 Million Lawsuit Over Mask Mandate By Fed-Up Parents (Video)
- Tyrants Are Targeting Your Children! Resist Local School Boards (Video)
- How To Challenge A School Board in 3-5 Minutes
- Mom Goes Nuclear On School Board: “You’re Emotionally And Mentally Abusing Children” & “Indoctrinating Them With Communist Values”
- When Parents Attack: Parents Run Off School Board, Elect New Board & End Mask Mandate (Video)
“Don’t be intimidated,” she continued. “This is not about some right. This is about your children, your own children; and for me, I’m fighting it because it’s about our future, the future of this country. So, we cannot be intimidated.”
This woman is exactly right and this is why every Wednesday on The Sons of Liberty at 6am EST, we address the lawless nature of the federal government having any say or funding any portion of education due to the restraints of the Tenth Amendment. Children belong to their parents, not the state. It’s time parents acted on that rather than turning them over to these criminals who are not only subjecting their kids to everything and protecting them from nothing but now they are attacking the parents as though they are the criminals. We need justice!
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media