‘It’s a Movie Script’: FBI Insiders Reportedly Expose ‘Official’ Vegas Narrative as Entirely False
Damning information has allegedly been reported by FBI insiders who claim that the “official” narrative about the deadliest mass shooting in modern US history is a fiction, perpetuated by law enforcement to keep Americans ignorant as to what really happened in Vegas.
The report comes from True Pundit who claims to have been contacted by several FBI insiders and high-ranking intelligence officials who are making the bombshell claims.
“It’s a movie script that was written after the shooting to rewrite what really happened,” one FBI agent said, according to the media outlet. “The investigation is an entirely different story that we are not allowed to talk about. If we do and get caught, we get fired and probably charged (criminally).”
According to the report, the entire premise of the shooting—as in Stephen Paddock acted alone—is completely false.
As True Pundit reports, after months of corporate-infused spin by MGM Resorts and outright lies from officials in the FBI and the Las Vegas Metro Police Department, federal agents and intelligence officials are spilling the beans about what really happened on and before the Oct. 1 massacre.
According to the FBI officials, as reported by True Pundit, the following jaw-dropping cover-ups:
- When FBI brass was provided with forensic evidence of multiple gunmen, they told agents to stand down and focus on Paddock only. Even a key internal audio captured by a hotel guest of multiple rifles firing from Mandalay Bay went ignored, covered up.
- When FBI brass was provided the names of persons of interest who likely assisted Paddock, agents were instructed not to interview the individuals. One would-be target was never pursued despite pleadings from intelligence officials and agents that he was possibly the second shooter.
- The FBI uncovered specific evidence showing that Paddock was anti-Trump and had an affiliation with ANTIFA, though it never was divulged to the public and agents did not follow such leads, per orders of their superiors.
- When FBI brass was given evidence that the shooting was possibly linked to ANTIFA radicals working with an ISIS-linked terror faction — including the full identities of some of the suspects with ties to both radical groups and at or near Mandalay Bay the night of the deadly shooting — agents were never instructed to follow up on the investigation and pursue the suspects.
- When intelligence officials approached the FBI and LVMPD with external evidence that Paddock was only one member of an organized terror cell — which included as many as five gunman who planned to fire from the Mandalay Bay suite — the compelling evidence was covered up. Never pursued.
- When FBI brass was provided with forensic evidence that Paddock’s death was not a suicide, the intelligence was never pursued by the FBI and LVMPD. FBI sources said Paddock suffered two gunshots. His autopsy report only details a single bullet to the head. FBI sources maintain Paddock’s autopsy was doctored and is a fraud.
- When an ISIS-linked “businessman” from Turkey was pinpointed in the investigation — and found to be residing near Las Vegas at the time of the shooting — FBI agents were not instructed to follow up and pursue intelligence leads showing possible links to the massacre.
- FBI and intelligence officials believe Paddock and associates chose to strike the Las Vegas country music concert with over 22,000 people because they likely supported President Trump. FBI agents said they were instructed to keep that key motive quiet too.
- When MGM refused to share cctv footage from Mandalay Bay, FBI agents were threatened by superiors that any whistle blowers divulging such revelations to the media would lose their jobs. The FBI still has never been provided all the camera footage from the Mandalay Bay, FBI agents said.
- When FBI agents and agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives informed FBI bosses that Paddock didn’t start buying dozens of guns until after Trump’s election, they were told to keep that fact quiet and shrouded.
- When FBI agents followed up on an ABC News report that Paddock wired $100,000 to the Philippines shortly before the rampage they confirmed the report was untrue. Instead of disputing it, FBI bosses embraced the false story, saying it helped build the narrative the Bureau was constructing about Paddock. FBI agents believe the story was planted with ABC by their superiors.
While some of these points attempt to paint a partisan motive for this attack, it is important to remember that all sides would love to use Paddock to “blame the other guy” and this should not lead to the creation and hatred of stereotypes nor should it be used to divide Americans. If it turns out that Paddock was indeed anti-Trump, then this should not be used to demonize others who are also opposed to Trump.
Anything outside of a thorough investigation to seek the truth is an insult to the victims and their families. Those who would attempt to use this tragedy for personal or political gain are no better than those trying to cover up the truth.
According to True Pundit, Monday’s report is one of many they will be releasing that will contain all the information given to them by their FBI and intelligence sources.
As we’ve done throughout this campaign of misinformation and lies that is the Vegas Massacre, the Free Thought Project will continue to sift through all the evidence to find the truth.
Article posted with permission from The Free Thought Project. Article by Matt Agorist.