Need a Smile Today? Fly along with this little 4-year-old on her First Aerobatic Flight with her Father!
It has been said that laughter is good medicine, and I agree with that sentiment, especially when there are so many things that steal our joy and love of life that we deal with on a daily basis.
Our site is mostly to engage the public with important news and commentary, but there are time when we present all good news. Sometimes, it can become downright depressing. So, every once in a while, I’ll put something out to put a smile on your face. This short piece will do just that and I’m sure you’re gonna have a good laugh in the process. In fact, as one of my friends stated, “If this doesn’t make you laugh, you’re dead inside.”
Lea is 4 year’s old and her father Raphael Langumier, who is a pilot, posted her first aerobatic ride last year.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
“She asked me to go in flight and do inverted things,” Langumier penned in the video’s description. “So, we discussed, review the figures and went to fly.”
When I first saw it, it reminded me of how much little girls trust their fathers and how easily they are amused. Lea and her father communicate in French to each other about what he is doing, or about to do.
Wait till you see the incredible shots of barrel rolls and the like and the giggles it produces from little Lea! They are precious and contagious!
I honestly don’t understand how Langumier kept his composure because as I watched it with my wife and kids, we were all not only smiling, but laughing along with Lea.
If you want to make someone smile today, share this piece with them. I’m sure they will thank you for it!