Parents & Students Stage Nationwide School Walkout To Protest COVID Tyranny (Video)
Across the united States, parents and students are staging a nationwhide school walkout to oppose the COVID tyranny, from mask mandates to “vaccine” mandates. California started it to oppose the Governor’s unlawful vaxx mandate. Now, states all over the union are joining in today.
- Here’s How You Do It! Parents Encourage Students To Defy Mask Mandates At Michigan High School – & They Do! (Video)
- Kids Rip Representatives Over Mask Mandates – Call Out Hypocrisy, Stupidity & Unfairness (Videos)
- Georgia: Mom Rips Into Local Assembly About Mask Mandates For Children (Video)
- California Business Owner Rejects Mask Mandates – Tells Courts, Prosecutors & Judges: “I Will Give You No Authority Over Us Where You Have None – Because No Crimes Have Been Committed” (Video)
John Fleetwood wrote at American Faith:
A Shasta County grade school has canceled class for Monday, October 18, for a planned school walkout protesting California’s new COVID vaccine mandate for all public and private schools.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
- An Oak Run Elementary official confirmed an email was sent by the school stating, “Parents, educators, and students across the U.S. will engage in peaceful noncompliance activities to remind government officials that individuals should have the final say when it comes to their health,” according to a local ABC affiliate.
- Chief Business Officer Tiffany Fulkerson shared a Facebook post explaining the walkout.
- SaveCalifornia.com—a nonprofit organization founded in 1999 by Randy Thomasson as part of the Campaign for Children and Families (CCF)—posted a schedule on its website officially listing October 18 with the headline “Statewide School Walk Out: Say You Are Not OK With The Vax” and the flyer below.
- Fulkerson told the ABC affiliate that their school does not agree with CA Governor Gavin Newsom’s recent school vaccine mandate because “her small school would not survive” the implementation.
- Fulkerson also says the Oak Run school has 11 staff members and roughly 60 students, all of whom would need to be vaccinated to attend in-person instruction once the mandate is in place, reports the ABC affiliate.
- Newsom’s mandate is to take place in two phases, the first requiring all children in grades 7-12 to get vaccinated along with all school staff. Students in grades K-6 will be required in the second phase.
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS RALLYING PARENTS TO WALK OUT ON OCTOBER 18:
- Momsontheground.ca has more than 8,000 Instagram followers and is posting fliers calling on California parents to “Sit Out 10/18.” See below.
WHAT LOCALS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE WALKOUT:
- The ABC affiliate’s Daisy Caballero spoke with a long-time Oak Run resident, Joseph Rodarte, who has three students at the school and says he fully stands behind the decision, according to the report.
“Oh, [I] definitely agree with the walk-out,” said Rodarte. “You know, a lot of the people up here are not only associated with the school but we know each other from the community. I went to school with people that work up there now as administrators and whatnot. It’s comforting for me, as a parent, to see my kids go to school where I know people and trust them. So, I trust what they do up there. And, so far, from what I see, they run a tight ship and I like it. [That’s] why my kids go there.”
- Where’s The Constitutional Authority For The CDC Mask Mandates?
- Virginia Ramps Up The Tyranny: Curfews, Mask Mandates & Gatherings Limited
- How You Can Use The Law Against Unlawful Mask Mandates
- Standing Against Unlawful Mask Mandates In Businesses – What The Law Says
ABC reported on Monday:
SAN DIMAS, Calif. (KABC) — Parents, teachers and some children took part in a series of protests across Southern California Monday as part of a statewide pushback against California’s vaccine mandate for students.
Organizers called for parents to keep their children home or pull them from class as a form of protest against Gov. Gavin Newsom’s COVID vaccine mandate.
Outside the Bonita Unified School District building in San Dimas, protesters marched along the sidewalk outside, carrying signs that read “My Body, My Choice,” “I call the shot, not you!” and more.
Thousands of children will not be in school on Monday as parents protest California Governor Gavin Newsom‘s COVID-19 vaccine requirement for students, by taking their kids to the state capitol to protest.
In October, Newsom’s Office announced that California would be the first state in the U.S. to require school students to be vaccinated following the full FDA approval of the COVID-19 vaccine for grades 7 to 12 and K-6. California also was the first state to implement school mask and staff vaccination mandates.
The “Our Children, Our Choice!” protest will take place at the California State Capitol in Sacramento, at 10 a.m. local time. On the Facebook event, there are more than 1,100 people indicating they are “going” and more than 3,300 who say they are “interested”.
Additionally, Clever Journeys reported on walkouts that occurred in September:
A nationwide Walk-Out Week to protest vaccine and mask mandates will begin Sept. 13. Nevada’s walkout begins today, Sept. 7 with additional protests against their corrupt elections and elected officials.
During a week-long event, parents and educators across the U.S. will engage in peaceful noncompliance activities to remind government officials that individuals should have the final say when it comes to their health.
Participants in Walk-Out Week are urged to keep their children home from school and organize with like-minded parents to show up at local schools and state education departments in peaceful protest.
Parents can also work with other local parents to explore alternative schooling.
Educators, teachers and staff members are urged to stay home from work and pressure unions to protect your right to choose
Everyone is welcome to participate in the week-long walk-out and also to sign this pledge. See below to read some of the text.
Parents around the country are fed up with mask mandates imposed by schools, especially after a summer of normalcy in most states. These children have been enjoying summer activities mask-less and are among those organizing and participating in the walk-out.
Even teachers, educators and staff who prefer choice when it comes to masks, vaccines or weekly testing are frustrated with their state government overreach and lack of support for choice from their unions.
As the 2021-2022 school year began, more states started mandating masks, even school districts that previously left it up to personal choice.
There is disparity across the nation, while some states mandate, others — such as Texas, Florida and Arizona — are prohibiting mandates, while other states are leaving up to the discretion of each school.
- Constitutional Attorney vs. Kavorkian Attorney On Vaccine Mandates: Unconstitutional! (Video)
- Michigan: Athletes Defeat “Vaccine” Mandates From Tyrants
- Civil Liberties Attorney John Whitehead Issues Guidance on How To Request a Religious Exemption for COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates in the Workplace
- Corporate-Owned Mockingbird Media Largely Silent As Millions Protest “Vaccine” Mandates Worldwide
What they don’t want you to know is that when you pull children from the public indoctrination centers we call public schools, you cripple their funding as they are paid for those kids attending each day. When you start hitting them in the pocketbook and show you are the one who will win the battle of the wills, you take back control of your kids education and pull the rug out from under the feet of the tyrants.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media