Pastor Artur Pawlowski Defies Tyrant Judge’s Orders That He Parrot State’s Position: “I Will Not Obey” (Video)
Canadian Pastor Artur Pawlowski continues to defy the tyrants in Canada. In the latest defiance, Pawlowski, who was arrested in the middle of the street by the Canadian Gestapo and jailed, stood in his pulpit recently and said he will not obey the edicts of the tyrant judge.
Pastor Artur Pawlowski was handed the order by Court of Queen’s Bench Justice Adam Germain and was also given 18 months of probation during sentencing on Friday, FOX News reported.
- Pastor Artur Pawlowski Defies Tyrannical Court: “I opened the Church for the hurting people looking for help! For that I will not apologize!”
- Canadian Pastor Artur Pawlowski: He’s Not Just Running Nazis Out Of His Church!
- Another Border Invasion, A Clinton/DNC Arrest & A Pastor That Just Won’t Back Down (Video)
- It’s Now Illegal To Shake Hands In Canada – No, Seriously! (Video)
“The ruling is the latest development in Alberta’s ongoing legal battle against Pawlowski, who faced a civil contempt charge for holding church services in violation of a court order forbidding organizing, promoting or attending an ‘illegal public gathering,’” FOX reported..
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
“He faced another contempt charge for repeatedly ejecting armed officials attempting to inspect his sanctuary for COVID-19 compliance, for which he first drew international attention,” Fox News added.
Gemain then let the better of his bias and tyranny show through when he expressed contempt for Pastor Pawlowski’s being outspoken against the tyranny of the Canadian state.
“Pastor Pawlowski oozes hubris, while relishing in his notoriety,” he wrote in his ruling.
“The final term of his probation order will be that when he is exercising his right of free speech and speaking against [Alberta Health Services] Health Orders and AHS health recommendations, in a public gathering or public forum (including electronic social media), he must indicate in his communications the following,” the judge wrote.
- Canada: Church That Tossed Nazis Out Stops Them Cold Two Times In One Day! (Video)
- 200 Tyrannical Agents Of The Canadian State Surround Church Building – Christians Should Outnumber & Surround Them! (Video)
- Polish Pastor Runs Off Canadian Police & Health Official: Get Out! Nazis Are Not Welcome Here” (Video)
- Pastor Fined $1,200 For “Violating” Social Distancing To Feed The Homeless (Video)
This judge went on to try and tell Pawlowski what he would say from the pulpit during his sermons concerning their lies via a script.
“I am also aware that the views I am expressing to you on this occasion may not be views held by the majority of medical experts in Alberta. While I may disagree with them, I am obliged to inform you that the majority of medical experts favour social distancing, mask-wearing, and avoiding large crowds to reduce the spread of COVID-19,” that script read. “Most medical experts also support participation in a vaccination program unless for a valid religious or medical reason you cannot be vaccinated. Vaccinations have been shown statistically to save lives and to reduce the severity of COVID-19 symptoms.”
Pawlowski said later that the judge and his sanctions were “unconstitutional,” “illegal,” and akin to “compelled speech like in China and North Korea.”
“This crooked judge wants to turn me into a CBC reporter or CNN reporter, that every time that I am in public, every time I’m opening my mouth, I am to pray their mantra to the government,” said Pastor Pawlowski.
Pawlowski’s attorney, Sarah Miller, agrees with her client and said the order was “bizarre” and “likely unconstitutional” under Canada’s Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
Of course, it is!
“This is totally and wholly new as far as sentencing goes, as far as I can see or as far as I am familiar with,” Miller said during an interview with Fox News. “I’ve never heard of any kind of probationary period which includes conditions that compelled certain speech. It seems highly unusual and rare.”
- Canadian Gestapo Continue Their Tyranny: Another Pastor Arrested For Assembling For Church – Another Unlawful Arrest (Video)
- What’s Happening In Canada Comes Next To The US Unless We Stop It Now
- Canadian Nazis “Just Doing Their Jobs” Arrest Pastor In Middle Of Street After Church Service (Video)
- Look To Canada: Will Not Be Too Long Before We Are Dealing With This Tyranny Here
“When I grew up under the boots of the Soviets, the courts like this were called ‘show courts,’” Pawlowski said. “It was to show that the government can do with you whatever they want, and there is nothing you can do about it. And it’s just to scare the public, telling you, ‘See, we can finish off anyone we want.’ They’re terrified of the truth.”
“I’m not hiding. I’m not a criminal. I said I will not obey this court order. I refuse to obey a crooked judge’s order. He’s not a judge, he’s a political activist,” he concluded.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media