Pope Likens Migrants To Jesus – Vatican Top Dog: Hunted Christian Asia Bibi Is “Internal Matter” Of Pakistan
Does this pious hypocrite not consider the possibility that Asia Bibi, the Christian woman who spent eight years on death row for “blasphemy” in Pakistan and is now in hiding there as Muslims who want to murder hunt for her from house to house, feels the pain of not being welcomed into the Vatican?
“Leave them; they are blind guides. And if a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit.” (Matthew 15:14)
Jesus knows well the pain of not being welcomed. May our hearts not be closed as were the houses in Bethlehem. #Internationalmigrantsday
— Pope Francis (@Pontifex) December 18, 2018
“‘Asia Bibi was released,’” translated from “‘Asia Bibi è stata scarcerata,’” by Angelo Scarano, Il Giornale, November 7, 2018:
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Asia Bibi, the Pakistani woman acquitted last week by the Supreme Court on blasphemy charges, for which she was sentenced to death, has left the prison….The woman’s husband has asked for help from Italy and the request to grant her political asylum is being considered….
“It’s an internal matter of Pakistan, I hope it can be resolved in the best way … I do not know how it will end, there have been many reactions … The question is not simple, it is very complex and delicate. Always we hope that it ends in the best way,” said Cardinal Pietro Parolin, Vatican Secretary of State.
Article posted with permission from Robert Spencer