Things Could Get Desperate: “Americans Are Not Prepared For A Full Blown, Prolonged, Nightmarish Depression”
The global powder keg is rapidly approaching a detonation point. The signs are everywhere.
Confidence in the economy is deteriorating. Anger is boiling over. Panic is taking hold.
Wealth Research Group says we may be on the cusp of another Great Depression and Americans are simply ill-prepared to deal with it.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
The U.S. has never experienced a full blown, prolonged, nightmarish depression, and the people of this country are just not prepared…
Things could get desperate and the masses will not like it… mass panic psychology is a wildcard at that point…
The second wildcard is the global economy itself… anything, anywhere can trigger panic… you might have just opened a new business, taken on a mortgage, or just retired… and your reality can change for the worse in an instant… and you have no control over it.
Watch this short video for facts you’ll never hear from the mainstream media:
The government won’t be bailing anybody out this time around… In fact, they won’t even be able to save themselves.
Article reposted with permission from SHTF Plan