Trump Declares “Israel Literally Owned Congress” – Doesn’t Tell You They Owned Him (Video)
President Donald Trump is one of the slickest politicians in our history, probably more so than President Bill “Slick Willy” Clinton. Trump managed to say just about all the right things to appeal to people but when it came to actually doing them, often he was doing the opposite of what he said. In a recent interview, Trump said that “Israel literally owned Congress.”
Not only did Trump state that Israel owned Congress, but he added “rightfully” so.
- Are Americans Being Hoodwinked By Trump’s UAE-Israel “Peace Deal”?
- Israel & Trump’s Executive Order Killing Free Speech
- The Trump And Israel Conspiracy
- Ties That Bind: Abraham Accord, Noahide Laws, Zionism, Trump, Biden & Educratic Moves (Video)
“You know, the biggest change I’ve seen in Congress is– Israel literally owned congress, you understand that?” Trump told 570 KVI’s Ari Hoffman.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
“Ten years ago, 15 years ago and it was so powerful, it was so powerful and today it’s almost the opposite,” he added. “You have between AOC and Omar — and these people that hate Israel, they hate it with a passion — they’re controlling congress and Israel is not a force in congress anymore.”
“I mean it’s just amazing, I’ve never seen such a change and we’re not talking about over a very long period of time but I think you know exactly what I what I’m saying they had such power Israel had such power and rightfully over congress and now it doesn’t,” Trump continued. “It’s incredible, actually.”
Chris Menahan writes:
Though “the Squad” managed to stop an additional $1 billion to Israel in a short-term government funding bill on Sept 14, less than 10 days later the billion dollar giveaway to Israel was brought to the House floor as a standalone bill and passed 420 to 9, with AOC changing her vote from “no” to “present” and then crying on the House floor.
THREAD: By a vote of 420 to 9, the House of Representatives approved $1 billion in supplemental funding for Israel’s #IronDome missile defense system.
AIPAC appreciates the Democratic and Republican leadership for ensuring passage of this critical funding. pic.twitter.com/MZH8OM2Nss
— AIPAC (@AIPAC) September 23, 2021
NOW – Tears on the House floor: AOC appears to be crying as the House passed a $1 billion funding for Israel’s Iron Dome. She voted no, then switched her vote to present last minute.pic.twitter.com/jjq3kw7R4v
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) September 23, 2021
While he was still president, Trump repeatedly stated that Israel — not oil — was the “one reason” the US must remain in the Middle East.
During a rally in Winston-Salem, North Carolina on Sept 8, 2020 Trump said: “The fact is, we don’t have to be in the Middle East, other than we want to protect Israel. We’ve been very good to Israel. Other than that, we don’t have to be in the Middle East. You know there was a time we needed desperately oil, we don’t need that anymore.”
- President Trump Retweets He’s “King Of Israel/Second Coming” – Wants Third Term
- Ghislaine Maxwell Admitted Epstein Having Tapes Of Trump & Clintons
- Is It Really Fair To Compare President Donald Trump To King Cyrus?
- The Antichrist Nature Of President Donald Trump
Trump was so Israel First that he would retweet a man that said he was like “The Second Coming of God” and “The King of Israel.”
Trump also was told he was a promised messiah, which he did not dismiss, in the following video.
Sadly, many of his worshippers and followers actually act like he is one, though they will claim otherwise. Yet, their actions speak a lot louder than their words, and this among professed Christians!
Yes, it is incredible. But again, what Trump never told you was how much Israel owned him.
Forget Jared Kuschner, who was nothing more than an agent of Israel in Trump’s ear, but take a look at this video by Adam Green of Know More News and tell me that Trump wasn’t owned not only by Israel, but by that banksters.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media