Wait … What? Obama Just Told Asian Youth that Americans Are LAZY? [video]
In remarks to young Laos leaders yesterday, The American Mirror reports that Obama called Americans “lazy” — not once — but twice.
Obama said at a townhall meeting:
“So usually, if you see the environment destroyed, it’s not because that’s necessary for development. It’s usually because we’re being lazy, and we’re not being as creative as we could be about how to do it in a smarter, sustainable way.
“And I believe that the United States is and can be a great force for good in the world. But because we’re such a big country, we haven’t always had to know about other parts of the world.
“If you are in Laos, you need to know about Thailand and China and Cambodia, because you’re a small country and they’re right next door and you need to know who they are.
“If you’re in the United States, sometimes you can feel lazy and think we’re so big, we don’t have to really know anything about other people.”
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Obama told the group that America’s laziness is “part of what I’m trying to change.”
Is he talking about changing his pot-smoking daughter Malia?
Or changing his incessant addiction to playing golf badly instead of focusing on creating jobs and improving the economy?
Article reposted with permission from Constitution.com. Article by Bethany Blankley.