Was Millie Weaver’s Grand Jury Indictment Lawful?
Yesterday, we reported on the arrest of investigative journalist Millie Weaver. Today, I confirmed that indeed she was arrested and taken to Portage County Jail in Ohio, charged with robbery, obstruction of justice, tampering with evidence and domestic violence. However, she will remain in jail until Monday when she is to have a bond hearing. The arrest is said to be the result of a grand jury indictment and I am unable to obtain the indictment until after the hearing. With that in mind, a man who has dealt with juries and been attacked for doing it, veteran Walter Fitzpatrick wonders if the indictment if actually lawful.
Keep in mind we are being heavily censored, please follow us on our social media pages: Telegram USA.Life, Gab, Parler, Minds, Spreely, MeWe, Twitter, Facebook
- Millennial Millie Weaver & Husband Arrested Just Ahead Of Shadow Gate Documentary Release (Video) UPDATED
- Shadow Gate Producer Millennial Millie Arrested & CIA Documents Uncovered On Millimeter Radiowaves
In an email, the Navy veteran was trying to determine whether it was a federal or state indictment.
- Veteran Formally Accuses Obama & Mueller Of Treason
- Navy Veteran Files Complaint Against Seditionist “Fogbow” Group With Sheriff – Gets Moved To Homeland Security
- Latest Revelation: We Could Add Obstruction Of Justice To Robert Mueller’s 4 Current Criminal Complaints
- Mueller Now The Object Of 4 Criminal Complaints
- Seditionist “Fogbow” Group Worked Hand In Glove With Robert Mueller To Frame Navy Veteran
- Documents: Robert Mueller Accused Of Framing Georgia Man On Gun Charge
- Minority Report: Robert Mueller’s FBI Admitted They Arrested Veteran For What They Claim He Was Thinking
- Will Jerome Corsi Use The Investigation Into Robert Mueller’s Framing Of A Veteran Against Him?
- Appellate Court To Hear Grand Jury Witness Regarding Lawsuit Against Robert Mueller
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media