We’re Here From The Government & We’re Here To Add COVID-19 To “Vaccine Damage Payments Scheme”
US President Ronald Reagan is often quoted as saying, “The most terrifying words in the English language are: I’m from the government and I’m here to help.” That’s actually a pretty good synopsis of things when government gets involved in absolutely anything. So, while government claims to be for your health while at the same time sanctioning the murder of the unborn in the womb, it should concern you; especially, when it comes through a warp-speed rushed, military delivered vaccine that has not gone through proper testing (not that any vaccine has been proven to be safe or effective, or no 2 vaccines have ever been tested for their efficacy, according to Dr. Kevin Corbett) and the companies that produced it got billions of your money but aren’t held liable for adverse effects and harm that may come to you for using their poisons, I mean products. However, it appears that the government of the United Kingdom has not only come out and declared they are bracing for a high volume of adverse reactions, but they have now taken a “precautionary step” as COVID-19 vaccines rollout to add the vaccine to “vaccine damage payments scheme.”
- Frontline Healthcare Workers Say No To COVID-19 Vaccine – Cite Safety Concerns & Rushed Product
- As Unlawful Mandatory Vaccinations Talks Heat Up, Remember The 22,000 Nurses That Have Refused Them: We Won’t Back Down
- $101 Million Settlement Negotiated In MMR Vaccine Injury That Resulted In Encephalopathy & Other Health Issues
- Bombshell Documents: Complete CDC Vaccine Excipients List – Includes “African Green Monkey Kidney Cells” & Fibroblast Cells From Aborted Human Fetuses
- Lawsuit Filed Against Merck Pharmaceuticals Due To Gardasil Vaccine Injury, The Parallel For Coronavirus Vaccine (Video)
- Bill Gates Called Out For “Crimes Against Humanity’ & Attempted “Genocide” Via Vaccines By Italian MP (Video)
The statement was made by the Department of Health and Social Care on December 3, 2020 on the UK.gov website.
Of course, before they give you the details, they poison the well.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
- COVID-19 vaccines will only be deployed once they meet strict standards of safety, effectiveness and quality and are approved for use by the regulator
- No safety concerns have been reported in clinical trials for COVID-19 vaccines authorised for use
- Addition of COVID-19 a responsible step and standard process to further prepare for safe roll out
Actually, this is not true. There are not “strict standards of safety, effectiveness and quality.” They are in a rush to jab the population into compliance at whatever cost and they are doing it as their narrative is literally falling apart all over the world.
#AskTheExperts – Shemirani, Corbett, Madej & Kaufman – The Vaccine Rollout Has Begun, Here’s What You’re Not Being Told!
Nevertheless, here’s what the Department of Health and Social Care wrote:
In advance of a rollout of an authorised COVID-19 vaccine and in line with other immunisation programmes, the government is taking the precautionary step to ensure that, in the very rare possibility where someone is severely disabled as a result of taking a COVID-19 vaccine, they can access financial assistance through the Vaccine Damage Payments Scheme (VDPS).
No safety concerns have been reported in vaccines authorised for use following rigorous clinical trials involving tens of thousands of people and extensive analysis of the vaccine’s safety, quality and effectiveness by experts from the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
Pfizer/BioNTech’s vaccine is now the first COVID-19 vaccine to be authorised for use in the UK, and the MHRA will keep safety under continual review.
Adding diseases to the VDPS is not new and numerous diseases have been added as successive governments have rolled out more immunisation programmes, such as HPV and Meningitis B. In response to the H1N1 (swine flu) pandemic, the previous government added swine flu to the VDPS on 10 October 2009.
- Bombshell: Investigative Journalist Sharyl Attkisson Exposes Vaccination Coverup
- While Government Pushes Mandatory Vaccination, Contaminated Vaccines Found in 3 States Causing Infections
- Lawsuit Proves HHS Hasn’t Filed Required Vaccine Safety Reports with Congress IN 30 YEARS
- COVID-19 Cesspool of Corruption… & Some of the Players
- Is Bill Gates Profiting From The Outbreak? Or Is Something Far More Sinister Taking Place?
- Remember The First Ever Study Of Unvaccinated Vs. Vaccinated Kids? That’s Because It Was Pulled From A Journal & Erased From The Internet – But We Have It Here
Generally, only those who were administered vaccines as part of a childhood immunisation programme are covered under the VDPS. However, because COVID-19 vaccines will be rolled out to a large proportion of the adult population, the government will amend the eligibility requirements, ensuring adults who are administered a COVID-19 vaccine in the UK or Isle of Man, or as part of an armed forces medical treatment, will be covered by the scheme too.
This is not a novel approach. Currently, polio, rubella, meningococcal group C, HPV and meningococcal group W (up to age 26) are also exempt from the age requirement, as these vaccines were primarily offered to adults.
Deputy Chief Medical Officer for England Professor Jonathan Van-Tam said:
We are extremely confident in the effectiveness and safety of our immunisation programmes. We will not be rolling out a COVID-19 vaccine unless it has met robust standards of safety, effectiveness and quality and authorised for use by the medicines regulator, the MHRA.
The UK has one of the most comprehensive immunisation programmes in the world, and sensible routine precautions such as these form a huge part of our global-leading standards in safety.
The VDPS is a safety net to help ease the burden on individuals who have in extremely rare circumstances experienced harm due to receiving a government-recommended vaccine. It is not a compensation scheme. Rather, it provides a one-off, tax-free lump sum – currently £120,000 – for those suffering a severe disability as a result of a vaccine against a disease listed under the Vaccine Damage Payments Act.
Currently, in order to qualify for the payment, it must be accepted, on the balance of probability, that there is a causal link between the vaccine and the claimed disability and that the resulting disability amounts to severe (ie at least 60%) disablement.
Claims are assessed and paid where successful by the Department for Work and Pensions.
Just remember the government propaganda that it’s all about your health and not about control or making money and all will be well, right? Wrong.
- You Can’t Sue Them – But World’s Largest Vaccine Maker Is Suing Man For Saying COVID-19 Vaccine Injured Him
- When It Comes To The CONvid-1984 Vaccine, There Is A History You Should Know About – & That History Does Matter!
- V-Day Arrives In UK: First Shots Given As Reports Of Several Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Trial Volunteers Developed Bell’s Palsy
- Oxford Immunologist & Geneticist: “These Vaccines Are Unlikely To ‘Completely Sterilize’ A Population” (Video)
- WARNING: Big Pharma Won’t Be Responsible For Side Effects Caused By COVID-19 Vaccines
- Bill Gates Predicts Corona Vaccination Will Produce 700,000 Victims – Why Is There No Talk Of Social Distancing From Vaccines?
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media