Whoa! Facepalm News Stories Are Getting Worse (Video)
From the face palm, the “whaaat?”, the “wow”, the “whoa”, and the “you’ve got to be kidding me”, the headlines never fail to amaze. In this episode of “Hamner It Out”, a look at a few news items and you will understand the need for everyone to stand up for liberty and justice.
Congress is introducing a STOCK Act 2.0 bill that its supporters say will stop members of Congress from engaging in insider trading. (Face Palm) The official who is now in charge of nuclear waste at the Department of Energy is a drag queen who lectures college students on “kink” and bestiality while wearing stilettos. (Whaaat?) The “wow” comes from Loudon County Virginia where the district attorney’s office hired a convicted sex offender as a paralegal while the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) operates a clandestine program to collect your private data. As a bonus, this same CIA has failed to prosecute pedophiles within its own ranks.
Take a look to see the “whoa” and the “you’ve got to be kidding me” stories.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media