About Those Cheap Disposable Blue Masks… They Have Been Found To Contain Toxic, Asbestos-Like Substance That’s Associated With “Early Pulmonary Toxicity”
Yes, those cheap blue shame muzzles made in the sweatshops of China and other places around the world, that many have been bamboozled into putting on their mug are more dangerous than even taking away oxygen. A new report points out that they contain an asbestos-like substance in them that has been associated with “early pulmonary toxicity.”
Keep in mind we are being heavily censored, please follow us on our social media pages: Telegram USA.Life, Gab, Parler, Minds, Spreely, MeWe, Twitter, Facebook
- Weapons Of Mask Resistance: Dr. Lee Merritt On The Occultic Nature & Fraud Of Facemasks
- Sweden’s Senior Epidemiologist Warns Wearing Face Masks Is “Very Dangerous”
- Ohio Rep. Nino Vitale Tests Mask Use, Which Shows Oxygen Levels Drop Into Danger Zone 5 Seconds After Putting It On (Video)
- Despite Medical Journal’s Claims That Masks Offer “Little, If Any” Protection, Fauci Claims Wearing 2 Is “Common Sense”
- It’s All About The Money: Video Exposes Masks Being Made In Sweat Shops Offering You A False Sense Of Security
According to CBC in Canada:
One model of mask distributed to Quebec schools and daycares may be dangerous for the lungs as they could contain a potentially toxic material, according to a directive sent out by the provincial government on Friday.
Radio-Canada has obtained documents showing Health Canada warned of the potential for “early pulmonary toxicity” from the SNN200642 masks which are made in China and sold and distributed by Métallifer, a Quebec-based manufacturer.
“If you have this type of mask in stock, we ask that you stop distributing them and keep them in a safe place now,” the provincial government says in the directive that was sent by three ministries: education, families and higher education.
Some daycare educators had been suspicious of these grey and blue masks for a while because they felt like they were swallowing cat hair while wearing them, Radio-Canada has learned.
Health Canada conducted a preliminary risk assessment which revealed a potential for early lung damage associated with inhalation of microscopic graphene particles. Graphene is a strong, very thin material that is used in fabrication, but it can be harmful to lungs when inhaled and can cause long-term health problems.
Patrick Baillargeon, who is charge of purchasing Quebec’s laboratory supplies, warns in a letter that Health Canada has not received any data to support the safety and efficacy of face masks containing graphene particles and therefore considers the risks associated with these medical devices unacceptable.
Radio-Canada has learned these masks were also distributed to Revenu Québec in recent months.
“We therefore ask all our customers to check if they have any in their possession,” writes Baillargeon.
At the time of acquisition and distribution, the masks did comply with all the regulations in force, he says.
In a letter sent to parents, the Lester B. Pearson school board confirmed having received shipments of the SNN200642 and distributed them within the school earlier in the year.
“We are now verifying whether any of these particular masks remain in our schools and centres. Any unused masks will be returned to our storage depot while we await further directives from the government,” the letter stated.
“Please note, our understanding is that this recall does not apply to recent shipments we have received and does not affect the pediatric (child-sized) masks being distributed to our elementary schools.”
In a statement, the English Montreal School Board said the potentially dangerous masks were never distributed to its schools or centres.
The Ministry of Families says the T1001 and HSC-HB-DMM models, delivered since December 2020, are compliant and can be used.
This is not the first time masks distributed to daycares have been recalled.
- Tyranny Slayer & Basilico’s Owner Tony Roman: Don’t Give The Tyrants An Inch!
- Operant Conditioning & the Face Mask Pandemic
- California Business Owner Rejects Mask Mandates – Tells Courts, Prosecutors & Judges: “I Will Give You No Authority Over Us Where You Have None – Because No Crimes Have Been Committed” (Video)
- Woman Who Resisted Tyranny At Texas Bank Of America Is Arrested At Office Depot For Defying Unlawful Mask Mandate
Ethan Huff at Natural News added:
Back in December, the Quebec government had distributed these toxic masks to more than 15,000 daycare centers throughout the province. None of the masks met safety standards and were later ordered to no longer be used.
Another similar style of disposable mask, known as MC9501, was likewise pulled from distribution throughout Canada after it was determined to be unsafe. As many as 31.1 million toxic masks from this line were distributed before the government realized that they are unfit for use.
“Shouldn’t all this stuff be tested BEFORE it even leaves the factory?” asked one CBC News commenter, expressing outrage over the government’s act now, think later approach to Wuhan flu mitigation.
Others called for heads to roll over the fiasco, as well as an immediate end to all face mask use as the coverings are both useless and harmful no matter what materials were used in their production.
“To force a child to wear a toxic face mask is child abuse,” one wrote. “I hope lawsuits will follow.”
- COVID-19 & The Wearing Of Masks By Children – Is It Sound Scientific Fact Or A Total Lack Of Common Sense?
- Former Pfizer VP On Experimental COVID Injection: ‘Entirely possible this will be used for massive-scale depopulation’
- Dr. Lee Merritt On Experimental “Operating System” Injections: We’re Going To See A Lot Of Deaths
- Dr. Sherri Tenpenny: COVID Was Created To Scare World To Take Injection That Will Kill Them (Video)
I’m convinced the more people listen to these “health authorities” concerning the CONvid-1984, the more they are submitting themselves to instruments of death, either by mask, lockdown or experimental injections. Stay away from it all!
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media