After The “Vaccine” Rollout, Myocarditis Rates Skyrocketed – See For Yourself!
Previously, The Sons of Liberty Radio welcomed Dr. Bill Smith to the show for a presentation on myocarditis due to the push to target young children after young adults had begun to experience myocarditis on a massive scale. Smith took almost two hours demonstrating the dangers of the COVID experimental shots regarding this issue. That’s why when I saw a recent tweet by Steve Kirsh, a gentleman who founded COVID -19 Early Treatment Fund (CETF) regarding myocraditis, I knew I had to share this information with readers.
- America’s Frontline Doctor Warns Parents About mRNA Shot, Myocarditis & Their Kids (Video)
- America’s Frontline Doctor: The COVID Tests Are Not Only Inaccurate, But Dangerous (Video)
- America’s Frontline Doctor Explains Why COVID Shot Spike Proteins Are So Dangerous (Video)
- Criminal CDC Now Confirming Multiple Cases Of Myocarditis In Children Ages 5-11 Who Took Pfizer COVID Shot (Video)
Within the first three hours, the following tweet had received more than 100,000 views.
“They” love to claim that myocarditis was more prevalent BEFORE the vaccine rolled out than after. OK, so how do “they” explain this: pic.twitter.com/LqVO13HpfV
— Steve Kirsch (@stkirsch) January 14, 2022
Granted, it’s a Google search, but it leads one to question why there was such a spike in searches. Was it due to a rapid increase in myocarditis due to the experimental COVID shots? More on that in a moment.
That’s not all. The UK looks very similar.
Some people say that you should look at the actual case counts. OK, those are up too. Or the VAERS data… that shows more myocarditis from the vaccine too. Does anyone have good data showing the opposite? pic.twitter.com/nLaOtxjYC0
— Steve Kirsch (@stkirsch) January 14, 2022
Of course, there are always those that believe people are reading the information incorrectly and Kirsch was challenged to a debate by an anonymous person wanting $1 million in bitcoin before he would show up. Yeah, right!
Dr DCA (@BTCDCA) said I am wrong about myocarditis. He’s willing to debate me about it. All he needs is $1M in bitcoin up front to make it worth his time. And he’s nameless and faceless. Perhaps my offers to legitimate people are too low. pic.twitter.com/8wHAVsEMsA
— Steve Kirsch (@stkirsch) January 15, 2022
By the way, there’s a journalist offering more than a million dollars for anyone that can prove SARS-C0V-2 exists. He’s been offering since April of 2021 with no takers.
So, what did Kirsch have to say about his post being a Google search trend? Well, he wrote about it on his substack page and it was quite informative and thoughtful.
Of course, there were many people who wrote something to the effect of “Um. Those are Google searches. That means people searching about it. It doesn’t mean anything.”
Really?!? Nothing?!? I disagree. I think it does mean something. It confirms every other piece of data I’ve seen.
A critical thinker might ask the question, “Why would people suddenly start searching about myocarditis shortly after the vaccines rolled out and not before?”
Vaccine-induced myocarditis started making headlines starting around June 14, 2021, but it wasn’t officially confirmed even then. So that doesn’t explain the increase before that time.
The answer seems obvious: clearly, interest in the topic increased a lot shortly after the vaccines rolled out. Is there a different explanation that is more likely?
- Have You Seen These Latest Deaths & Adverse Effects From The Experimental COVID Shots?
- Pfizer/FDA Corruption, Lethal Batches, and Autopsies Reveal Covid-19 Jab Genocide
- Department Of Health Tells Citizens Not To Workout, Eat Healthy, Or Save Money – “Vaccinate” Kids Instead
- Tennessee Doctor Dies Just Days After Pfizer Experimental Kill Shot (Video)
Here are some of the reasons why the interest in myocarditis went up so much:
- VAERS data shows that the rates of myocarditis caused by the vaccine are far greater than the rates caused by COVID (see VaccineEssentials slide 48). According to this CDC MMWR report, “During 2020, the number of myocarditis inpatient encounters (4,560) was 42.3% higher than that during 2019 (3,205).” That’s why the bars in 2019 and 2020 below are about the same height. The incidence rate caused by the vaccine is way higher than for COVID (and it wasn’t caused by “over reporting” as I’ve explained many times before). There is no other way to explain this. This chart is from a published paper by Jessica Rose that was unethically retracted by the journal publisher because it goes against the narrative. If anyone wants to debate Jessica on this, bring it on! So you are never ever supposed to see this chart below. Nobody in mainstream medicine wants to talk about it either.
- UK data shows the rates of myocarditis increased after the vaccines (see VaccineEssentials slide 54).
- All of the cardiologists (people like Peter McCullough) I’ve talked to have confirmed that the rates of myocarditis have gone up after the vaccines have rolled out compared to pre-vaccine. Do you know of any cardiologists who claimed myocarditis cases went down after the vaccines rolled out?
- Young kids seem to be getting myocarditis regularly now whereas you’d pretty much never see these cases before the vaccines rolled out (see VaccineEssentials slide 50)
- At one private school near where I live, the rate of myocarditis after the vaccine roll out was greater than 1 in 100 teenage boys, which of course is far greater than the rate from COVID.
- The CDC doesn’t want to talk about vaccine-caused myocarditis as this story about the tragic death of 26-year-old Joseph Keating. Nobody wants to touch it.
- I’d love to get an explanation of this from mainstream medical doctors, but they refuse to talk to me because I don’t believe the vaccines are safe.
The evidence says that the vaccines are much more dangerous than we’ve been told
Scientists are always looking to discover which hypothesis better fits the data that is observed.
Having multiple data points gives higher confidence in the result. If 10 data points are consistent with a hypothesis, that makes it more likely that that hypothesis is the correct one.
In the current case, all the data I’m aware of is consistent with the hypothesis that the vaccines are super dangerous and doesn’t comport at all with their hypothesis that the vaccines are perfectly safe.
- More Than 1,000 Scientific Studies, References & Reports Linking COVID “Vaccines” To Hundreds Of Adverse Effects & Deaths
- World Council For Health Calls For Immediate Cease & Desist To COVID-19 Experimental Shots
- Dr. Sherri Tenpenny: COVID Was Created To Scare World To Take Injection That Will Kill Them (Video)
- Dr. Lee Merritt On Experimental “Operating System” Injections: We’re Going To See A Lot Of Deaths
- Dr. Jane Ruby: There Is No Threshold Of Death Or Injury That Will Stop These Shots (Video)
- Dr. Jane Ruby: How Much More Information Do We Need Before We Stop This Genocide? (Video)
Is there credible conflicting data?
If anyone would like to show me evidence of how the actual myocarditis rates plummeted after the vaccine rollout, please let me know and I’ll list that here.
Or if you have a better explanation of why the interest in myocarditis went up after the vaccine rollout, please let me know in the comments.
No one commenting has a refutation of the evidence he presented and that’s because what he presented is absolutely true, and I’ll even grant that it is probably far worse than what Kirsch presented.
If you are being tempted by the prick, don’t take it. You are playing Russian Roulette.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media