Amsterdam: More Than 10,000 Demonstrate Against Lockdowns At “Unauthorized” Gathering – Tyrannical Agents Of The State Show Their True Colors (Video)
As lockdown protests continue around the world, Amsterdam is the latest to come out against the tyranny and oppression against the lies and heavy-handed actions of their own government. Warning: This is all not going to end well for the tyrants and the agents of the state acting against the people’s liberty.
Keep in mind we are being heavily censored, please follow us on our social media pages: Telegram USA.Life, Gab, Parler, Minds, Spreely, MeWe, Twitter, Facebook
- Mass Protests Hit Israel As Second Nationwide Lockdown Takes Effect: “Trying To Break Us Down”
- Australia’s Draconian Lockdowns Spark Backlash — “Freedom Day” Protesters Clash With Cops
- Standing Up Down Under: Arrested For Promoting Peaceful Protests
- The World Is Rising Up Against The Lockdowns As Protests Mount
Tyler Durden has the story.
Multiple anti-lockdown demonstrations were observed in Europe over the weekend. The largest one was seen in the Austrian capital, Vienna, Saturday, where at least 10,000 people marched against new coronavirus restrictions. Then thousands more were seen in Amsterdam, the Netherlands’ capital, denouncing new restrictive measures against their freedoms imposed by the government.
On Saturday, the demonstration in Vienna was mostly peaceful, even with a massive crowd. As for protests in Amsterdam, well, many clashed with riot police in an unauthorized demonstration.
According to Reuters, the unauthorized gathering was around the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum art galleries on Sunday.
People were waving flags and carrying signs the read: “Freedom: stop this siege” and singing “What do we want? Freedom!”.
Many of the anti-lockdown protesters wore no masks nor practiced safe social distancing measures, such as standing six feet apart from one another.
Museumplein, Amsterdam – Protest against the lockdown pic.twitter.com/n7yyZnGJT7
— Happy Harry (@HappyHarryMedia) January 17, 2021
Reuters noted the original protest on Museum Square was denied a permit. Still, demonstrators showed up anyway, angered that their freedoms have been whittled away under the guise of coronavirus restrictions.
- Americans Act Like Sheep While Germans Protest Masks & Lockdowns As Additional Information Points To Fraud On Grand Scale
- Wife & Mother Organizes Protests – Threatened With 90 Days In Jail & $1,000 Fine – Still Protests
- Protesters Lead Un-Masked Protest Against Texas Governor Greg Abbott’s Mask Tyranny
- London: The Protesters Come Out To Oppose Black Lives Matter Advocates Who Seek To Remove Statues (Video)
Dutch Police Spray Water Cannon At Protesters
The crowd became more irate throughout Sunday afternoon as they clashed with riot police.
Thousands have gathered in #Amsterdam to protest the national lockdowns. Riot police used water cannons to disperse protesters. Authorities extended #COVID19 restrictions last week, including the closure of schools and non-essential stores. pic.twitter.com/zXJMQliY2j
— CGTN Global Watch (@GlobalWatchCGTN) January 18, 2021
In the early days of the pandemic, the Dutch government was more reluctant than most neighboring countries to impose coronavirus restrictions. But during a dark virus winter, the government closed schools and shops in December, along with extending lockdowns by at least three more weeks.
Increased social restrictions have been the breaking point for many in the Netherlands.
- Freedom-Loving, Anti-Lockdown Protesters Force Their Way Into Oregon Capitol
- Oregon: State Senator Calls Special Session ‘Illegitimate’ & Governor’s Tyranny “Campaign Against The People & Children Of God” – Removes Masks In Protest & Declares Tyrants “False Authorities” (Video)
- France: Central Bank Becomes Target Of Paris Protesters – They Set It On Fire!
- Nearly 100 Cops Try & Keep A Canadian Restaurant Closed Over CONvid-1984 As Protesters Organize (Video)
This must continue in every, single country until the oppressors are driven from office and justice brought against them for their lawless actions against the people. Day after day, week after week, and month after month, there must be a resistance to tyanny. It’s obedience to God!
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media