Co-Conspirators Targeted During Epstein Hearing: “Epstein Did Not Act Alone”
On Tuesday, during court hearings involving victims of billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, several of his victims testified and attorney David Boies, who represents Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre, said: “Epstein did not act alone.”
Of course, we know he had help, and among the help he had was Ghislaine Maxwell, daughter of Mossad agent Robert Maxwell.
Yet, Ghislaine Maxwell, who did help Epstein in getting underage girls into his ring, has yet to be arrested.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
- Where’s Ghislaine Maxwell?
- FBI & NYPD Ignored Bizarre Sexual Abuse Expressed By Epstein Accuser
- Why Did The Epstein-Mossad Honey Trap Story Disappear?
- Epstein Pedo Perpetrators Evade Justice
- Jeffrey Epstein Was An Israeli “Agent Of Influence”
Tyler Durden has the story:
US District Judge Richard Berman said that Epstein’s August 10 suicide was a “stunning turn of events,” and that accusers should be heard during today’s hearing “because of their relevant experiences.”
Up to 30 women were expected to address the court, along with prosecutors and Epstein’s lawyers. Lawyer Brad Williams, who represents dozens of accusers, said that 15 women he represents will testify on Tuesday, while another 20 declined — “some out of fear of public exposure, others because the way in which this case ended will never bring full justice and they decided it was best for them not to talk today.”
Another accuser, who did not disclose her name, told Judge Richard Berman on Tuesday “It didn’t feel good to wake up that morning and hear he allegedly committed suicide.”
“I still feel like I’m learning the ways he’s impacted me,” that woman said.
A third woman, who also did not give her name, said “I think that many of us will never heal from what happened to us.”
“As destructive as that relationship was and as much of a villian as we’ve created him to be, based on facts, we’ve created him to be a villian, but he’s a complex villian.” –CNBC
According to the prosecutor, the dismissal against Epstein “in no way” hinders their investigation into other co-conspirators – or the prosecution of new defendants. Furthermore, the government may explore “the possibility of seeking civil forfeiture of any assets that would facilitate the crimes charged in this indictment.”
The prosecutor added that there are teams of FBI agents and other investigators probing Epstein’s death at the Manhattan Metropolitan Correctional Center (MCC), and that there is an active and ongoing grand jury investigation into what happened.
Of note, attorney David Boies – who represents Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre, said “Epstein did not act alone,” adding “He could not have done what he did, on such scope and scale, for as many years as he did, without a number of other key individuals. Those individuals need to bear their share of responsibility and have their reckoning as well.”
Epstein attorney Martin Weinberg noted that Judge Berman has the authority to go to the ninth floor of the MCC where Epstein was housed and witness how pretrial defendants are housed, according to Bloomberg legal reporter Chris Dolmetsch.
Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre said she was a 15-year-old working at President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club. That’s when she was recruited to perform sexual acts on Epstein.
The AP reported that Giuffre testified, “My hopes were quickly dashed and my dreams were stolen.”
The AP also reported, “Sarah Ransome, who said Epstein pressured her into unwanted sex when she was in her early 20s, encouraged prosecutors in their efforts to bring others to justice, saying: ‘Finish what you started. … We are survivors and the pursuit of justice should not abate.’”
“Jeffrey Epstein sexually abused me for years,” according to accuser Courtney Wild. She also told the court that he “robbed myself and all the other victims of our day in court.”
“I feel very angry and sad and justice has never been served in this case,” she added, calling Epstein a “coward.”
The emotional two-and-a-half-hour testimony Tuesday came weeks after the 66-year-old financier killed himself in a New York jail cell while awaiting his sex trafficking trial.
The extraordinary court hearing was called by the judge presiding over Epstein’s trial. He set the hearing after prosecutors asked that he scrap charges against Epstein since the defendant is dead.
Many of the women said this was the closest they’d come to getting their day in court.
Most remained composed but several cried as they described falling into Epstein’s web.
His death left some of them angry, others sad and one of them described her relief that he was gone and could abuse no others.
Meanwhile, Epstein’s attorneys are skeptical regarding Epstein’s alleged “suicide” and asked that Judge Berman oversee an investigation into his death.
- Forensic Pathologist Demolishes NY Medical Examiner’s Claim Of Jeffrey Epstein’s Suicide – Previous Death of Inmate With Hyoid Bone Fracture Ruled Homicide
- Doctors & Attorney Agree On Death Of Jeffrey Epstein: Homicide “More Likely”
- Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Facts About Epstein’s Cellmate Need To Be Looked At – Homicide Versus Suicide
We know nothing will come of it, but we do have several doctors and an attorney on the record stating that Epstein’s injuries or more “likely” due to homicide rather than suicide.
Interestingly enough, Gloria Allred is representing some of the victims. All I have to say after she betrayed Deanna Williams is for those women to watch out because Ms. Allred is only out for Ms. Allred and the almighty dollar, not their best interests.
For more on that story:
- Florida: Buying & Selling for Profit The Right to Sue a Rape Victim – The Deanna Williams Story
- Mainstream Media Covers Michael Avenatti “Not Guilty” Plea – Blackout Gloria Allred’s Dumping On Rape Victim
- Gloria Allred Leaves Florida Woman Hanging Out To Dry While Greedy, Money Hungry Attorneys & Enabling, Corrupt Judges Pursue Her For Over $1 Million (Video)
- Is “Women’s Rights” Attorney Gloria Allred Responsible For Leaving This Woman To Face Over A $1 Million Judgment?
- Rape Victim Claims Gloria Allred Failed To Honor Agreement – Now She Faces Threats Of Arrest & Judgments Of Over $1 Million
- Rape Victim Pursued By Attorney, Who Bought Right To Sue Her, Threatened With Arrest Within 24 Hours – Here’s Why
- Why is Michael Avenatti’s Indictment For Ripping Off A Porn Star National News, But This Story Involving Gloria Allred Faces Blackout?
- What’s Been Allowed In Lee County Under The Watchful Eye Of Sunshine State’s Governors
- Ousted Oklahoma Judge Turned Florida Attorney Michael Chionopoulos Involved In Possible Malpractice In Depriving Rape Victim Of Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars
Article posted with permission from Sons Of Liberty Media