Glorious! NC Woman Serves Papers On School Board Members For Violating Their Oaths (Video)
In Wake County, North Carolina it’s about to get real for some school board member tyrants. A Woman in the county served each of the members’ papers in violation of their oaths of office and said that if they did not correct themselves within 72 hours, the legal action against them as individuals would commence.
Katie Long spoke to them about their crimes and went so far as to cross the security barrier at the Jan. 18, 2022 Wake County school board meeting to serve each member legal papers and threatened legal action unless steps were taken to end such things as face mask mandates and PCR COVID-19 testing.
She also called them out for “offensive” things in the libraries that children should not be allowed to view.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
- Woman To Palm Beach County Representatives: “You Have Been Served For Treason!”
- School Board Tyrant Gets What He Deserves After Pushing Parent At Meeting (Video)
- Doctor Serves Notice Of Liability To CVS & Rite Aid For Potential Danger Of Indiscriminate COVID Injections
- Parents Are Taking It To Their Employees At School Boards: You Work For Us! (Video)
Boy, was this glorious! It should be occurring all over the united States!
By the way, for the Communists in DC, this is not terrorism. It’s called patriotism!
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media