Hero Military Dog Saves Lives Of Six SAS Soldiers, Rips Out Throat Of One Jihadi, Wounds Two More
Six Special Air Service (SAS) soldiers have their service dog to thank for saving their lives during an ambush in a small northern Syria village. The team, accompanied by their dog, a Belgian Malinois, left their convoy to patrol the area on foot when they came under fire from all sides (known as a 360 degree ambush) by jihadis.
A source told the Daily Star:
The initiative was with the terrorists and the only hope for the British was to try and make a run for it. The handler removed the dog’s muzzle and directed him into a building from where they were coming under fire. They could hear screaming and shouting before the firing from the house stopped. When the team entered the building they saw the dog standing over a dead gunman.
His throat had been torn out and he had bled to death. There was also a lump of human flesh in one corner and a series of blood trails leading out of the back of the building.
The dog was virtually uninjured. The SAS were able to consolidate their defensive position and eventually break away from the battle without taking any casualties.
The incident was said to have taken place two months ago, but details of the dog’s bravery can only be made public now for security reasons.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Highly trained military service dogs have saved the day over and over again in battle.
The bonds that develop between soldiers/handlers and their dogs are often as strong as those forged between soldiers on the battlefield.
Many soldiers ask to be buried with their service dogs if they should be killed in battle.
The video below shows some of these extraordinary dogs in action.
Article posted with permission from Freedom Outpost. Article by Elizabeth Vaughn.