House, Senate & China Joe Biden Agree On More Unconstitutional Socialism – This Time It’s $1.9 Trillion!
It wasn’t constitutional under Trump. It’s not constitutional under Biden. Of course, the “right” applauded it when Trump signed it but will moan if Biden signs it, only it’s lower. The point is that both “COVID relief bills” are unconstitutional and nothing but socialism. The House has now approved the Senate’s resolution for a $1.9 trillion spending spree, once again, and China Joe Biden is going to sign it.
- The Biggest Heist In History: COVID-19, The Multi-Trillion Dollar Stimulus & Indoctrination
- What All Is In That Unconstitutional “COVID Relief” Bill Just Signed By Trump?
- By Signing The COVID “Relief” Bill, Trump Proves He’s Been Part Of The Swamp All Along
- Tennessee: Hospital Got $121,000 In COVID-19 Relief Even Though It’s Been Closed For A Year & Owes $1.2 Million In Unpaid Federal Taxes
The New York Post reports:
President Biden’s $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief plan advanced a second time Friday when the House of Representatives quickly approved a budget resolution that Senate Democrats pushed through with the help of the White House hours earlier.
The 219-209 vote in the Democrat-controlled House fell almost exactly along party lines, with Rep. Jared Golden (D-Maine) the only member to break ranks and oppose the plan.
The move sets up a “reconciliation” process in which congressional committees will draft a bill based on Biden’s sweeping proposal, which includes $1,400 stimulus checks and a $15-an-hour minimum wage.
The House vote came just hours after Vice President Kamala Harris cast the deciding vote to break a 50-50 Senate tie along party lines and Biden hosted House Democratic leaders at the White House and said he appreciated “the urgency with which you are moving.”
- 5 Outrageous Items Snuck in the “COVID Stimulus” Bill
- Congress Advocates Socialism In COVID Bill – Trump Ups Them With More Money
- 40 Groups Demand Congress Investigate “Gross Misuse” Of $1Billion COVID Funding By Pentagon Alleged To Be “Colossal Backdoor Bailout For Defense Industry”
- Trump Kicks COVID Bill Back To Congress – Demands More Socialism With $2,000 Checks Instead Of $600
And there you have it! Look for more drunken sailor spending, no offense to drunken sailors, from this criminal, fraudulent administration because no one except the woman the Democrats just removed from committees and forced to recant had the intestinal fortitude to put forward Articles of Impeachment against the sniffer-in-chief.
- House Democrats Remove GOP Lawmaker Marjorie Taylor Greene from Committee Assignments in Unprecedented Vote – 11 Republicans Join Them
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media